AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Heres video of one of the brothers that was murdered: he was a gifted bassist and had a full music scholarship to a university. They killed off one of our best and brightest.

Watching this video and I really hope some scores are settled with the animals that murdered this kid.
edit:
His Mom was caught in the blast and is fighting for her life.

shyt makes me so angry. I want vigilante justice, fukk a trial by your peers

Daps
Still no response from the major news networks. Thank God I cut cable several years ago.

It's at once frightening and fascinating that news coverage of this has been so muted, despite three people in the same neighborhood being bombed, two of them dying from their injuries. If this doesn't clearly illuminate the obvious agenda the mainstream media has towards black people, what does? But this is what I expect of these devils, so it doesn't incite anger as much as it does sadness at so many of our people still falling for this myth of a post-racial America. :francis:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Man if these victims were white it be 24/7:wow:

CNN non stop, media frenzy........FBI directors interviews, Good Morning America with Strahans gap tooth ass doing the stone face.........time Magazine labeled " A Year of Fear" and all sorts of cornball shyt.

I will agree with this shyt breh......I thought it would blow up and be everywhere.......I haven't heard about it outside of a few side stories here and there.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
It's at once frightening and fascinating that news coverage of this has been so muted, despite three people in the same neighborhood being bombed, two of them dying from their injuries. If this doesn't clearly illuminate the obvious agenda the mainstream media has towards black people, what does? But this is what I expect of these devils, so it doesn't incite anger as much as it does sadness at so many of our people still falling for this myth of a post-racial America. :francis:

This was on CNN, HLN all day the last 2 days and on ABC Worldnews Tonight also

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
CNN non stop, media frenzy........FBI directors interviews, Good Morning America with Strahans gap tooth ass doing the stone face.........time Magazine labeled " A Year of Fear" and all sorts of cornball shyt.

I will agree with this shyt breh......I thought it would blow up and be everywhere.......I haven't heard about it outside of a few side stories here and there.
I've only seen this story promoted in sites like these and my friends on Facebook. Overall this is scary with where we are in regards to technology and not a peep:hhh::francis:Let it be cops getting bombed instead:stopitslime:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The thing about attacks like this is they ultimately lower property values in the area which is something I'm sure those white homeowners do not like.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The thing about attacks like this is they ultimately lower property values in the area which is something I'm sure those white homeowners do not like.
No..
The east side is being HEAVILY gentrified..
They are trying all kinds of ways to get people out..
Property values aren’t dropping but increasing..
Hipsters are eating that neighborhood up because they know if they can just get in before the completion of gentrification..
They will be living the good life for generations..
Cacs can’t wait to get the few remaining black people out of there..
Also, it will hurt Hispanics in that neighborhood as well because it’s an enclave for their population..
Austin used to have pockets of diversity but the shyt is turning into San Francisco/Silicon Valley..
People who are tired of paying the exorbitant rent in Cali are moving to Austin, Houston and Dallas..
Tech is booming out in Austin..
This migration is fukking up a lot of shyt..
Rents and home prices are going up in Texas..
The east side isn’t far from Downtown ATX..
Maybe 15-20 minute commute..
So this all makes perfect sense to get people out of those homes..
And the reason this shyt ain’t popping on major news networks is because of SXSW..
That is a HUGE money maker for the capital..
They are not trying to scare the hipsters and lily white elites that are roaming around thinking shyt is sweet..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No..
The east side is being HEAVILY gentrified..
They are trying all kinds of ways to get people out..
Property values aren’t dropping but increasing..
Hipsters are eating that neighborhood up because they know if they can just get in before the completion of gentrification..
They will be living the good life for generations..
Cacs can’t wait to get the few remaining black people out of there..
Also, it will hurt Hispanics in that neighborhood as well because it’s an enclave for their population..
Austin used to have pockets of diversity but the shyt is turning into San Francisco/Silicon Valley..
People who are tired of paying the exorbitant rent in Cali are moving to Austin, Houston and Dallas..
Tech is booming out in Austin..
This migration is fukking up a lot of shyt..
Rents and home prices are going up in Texas..
The east side isn’t far from Downtown ATX..
Maybe 15-20 minute commute..
So this all makes perfect sense to get people out of those homes..
And the reason this shyt ain’t popping on major news networks is because of SXSW..
That is a HUGE money maker for the capital..
They are not trying to scare the hipsters and lily white elites that are roaming around thinking shyt is sweet..

Yeah, gentrified places are a modern day version of colonialism