AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Daps
You get it fam :mjcry:

I don't know you but I love you like a brother:mjcry:

I'm no longer on the "all black people" wave. The mental shackles are too tight on the majority of us. Brothers & sisters like YOU are who I choose to build with on & offline. You get it, these others are dead weight who won't make it in the end.

I haven't read any of the comments to my posts but its nothing I haven't seen before.

And no doubt I will continue speaking the truth. They know it too. They're mad right now but they'll be ok come morning. They know how I do:youngsabo:

I really appreciate your words and not being afraid to stand with me. Theres no doubt in my mind that there's other posters who feel the same way as you and I but are too afraid to say anything.

Salute my brother:salute:
Breh, no one is even disputing what you've said so much as we are questioning why it's even being mentioned in this thread. These people were more than likely killed by a white boy. What does 21 Savage have to do with what the perpetrator of this terrorism has done? :what:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the exact family I was thinking about:russ:

They ain't havin' that scary, p*ssy ass forgiveness

Breh....For real...shyt got me heated. In this scene got me thinking

The Roots scene got me thinking the same what these white folks got your family shocked on "Don't you disrespect the Holy Bible, Jesus, etc. He's all about the forgiving, your sins, died for us" on some the slavery that was taught by white folks, etc. Brainwash

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Breh....For real...shyt got me heated. In this scene got me thinking

The Roots scene got me thinking the same what these white folks got your family shocked on "Don't you disrespect the Holy Bible, Jesus, etc. He's all about the forgiving, your sins, died for us" on some the slavery that was taught by white folks, etc. Brainwash

Exactly what it is. Brainwashing.

shyt is sad/funny

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Its not all Black victims, the 3 explosions that happend the other was in a Hispanic neighborhood and 3 people were affected.