AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Austin wants to keep this low because it would fukk up the millions of dollars flowing for this festival that just started Friday and goes til the 18th.

Once a white person gets involved, then the news will report play by play.

Another thing is that they are trying to drive Black people out. Was on MLK by the station (East Side) and they are gentrifying like nobody's business.
Last month when I came off 71 to 183..
I literally :ohhh:
Then I saw a cac in shorts and a cut off tank top in 50 degree weather..
Told my girl..
It’s begun..
The vibe of Austin has definitely changed from when I would drive up there 3 to 4 years ago..
shyt is definitely a play pen for cacs and wannabe cacs..
It’s still a cool place if you like nature and live music but I’ve been to some of the deepest parts of Arkansas..
And knew what time it was..
But the type of prejudice/bigotry I felt..
Especially at the Domain..
Hard to describe..
Rip to the victims..

Daps
Damn, the replies to your post break my heart. We are in real trouble and unprepared.

Keep speaking on it Fam, don’t let these self-haters stop you from telling the truth. The message and energy from songs like the one you posted are destroying us from the inside out. These young/dumb/lost nikkas can’t/don’t/won’t understand that bobbing your head to “Slave master” by Dolph or any of this shyt talking about whips metaphorically by Future, etc is pure self-hatred. “My Choppa hate nikkas” ....smh....come on man. Someone that resembles your facial features with your DNA literally endured that struggle of chattel slavery and it’s a trip to see people celebrating the harm done to your own flesh and blood.

The music needs to be pointed out based on its mind-conditioning effects. 99% of it is about abusing or degrading our own people. Listening to that shyt day in and day out produces self-hate. fukk the angle these other posters are pushing about cacs. Cacs are definitely the ultimate issue we face, but we can’t form a stable foundation to fight back like our people before us did because of the spirit of our culture right now. The point is that the music is worsening our ability to move together as a machine against our enemies. Somebody posted earlier that we can’t have it both ways and I agree.

If you cause harm to your fellow black man/woman through degradation, usury, thievery, rape, violence, etc. then you’re not for me or mine and should be dealt with accordingly, not harbored. fukk y’all opinions to the contrary before you even post them.

Edit: The spirit of the culture/music is the reason you can stomach a song referencing whipping black folks in any manner. This is not the culture we started with. It has to change or we are fukked off...
Ok, but what does that have to do with what these devils did with those bombs? :francis:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet, somehow, there will be family members of the victims, who will forgive those who sent those bombs with the blatant intention of killing Black people.

That is a fukked up way to die. All I've been thinking about is that 17 yr old that got killed:mjcry:

Blame Church from your old generation that got brainwashed by their white masters who taught them about the bible and forgiven, etc brehs......:francis:.
I know your family like that just like mine :francis:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Blame Church from your old generation that got brainwashed by their white masters who taught them about the bible and forgiven, etc brehs......:francis:.
I know your family like that just like mine :francis:
Oh, no doubt. You'd be hard pressed to find a religious person who WOULDNT forgive. It's that who "be god-like" stuff.

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
Ok, but what does that have to do with what these devils did with these bombs? :francis:

Hmmm....Nothing, except maybe we would be in a better position to respond back with a unified force or stable backing if “Our Choppas hate Cacs” instead of our own soldiers. That message is pumped Day in and day out to our future black soldiers in this war. Keep playing dumb because the truth is hard to swallow.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Stay safe, Austin brehs.

Stay safe.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, no doubt. You'd be hard pressed to find a religious person who WOULDNT forgive. It's that who "be god-like" stuff.

You'll be damned if your family forgiving your killer. Look at OJ's situation and Ron Goldman's family. They ain't damn forgiving OJ and refused to move on. They taking his money whatever he's making off.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
You'll be damned if your family forgiving your killer. Look at OJ's situation and Ron Goldman's family. They ain't damn forgiving OJ and refused to move on. They taking his money whatever he's making off.
That's the exact family I was thinking about:russ:

They ain't havin' that scary, p*ssy ass forgiveness

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
This been pretty dead on twitter overall. Feel like black folks were talking about cac kids getting killed more than this :snoop: