AUSTIN BOMBER KILLED—MARK ANTHONY CONDITT, WHITE MALE, 24—2 BLACK VICTIMS DEAD

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yo @Wild self come get ya mans

If his message is weak, ignore him and just focus on the thread at hand where a 17 year old black boy is dead cause of domestic terrorist attack fueled by racism.

The fact is, people giving even less attention than the other school shooting where a ton of white kids died that gr8 hundreds of responses in a short time

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Its only gonna get worse from here on out :mjpls:

Most of the people whose gonna read about this story worldwide isn't gonna care anymore once they learn that the victims are black.

Hell, the F.B.I team members working on the case probably don't really care because the image and reputation of blacks has been destroyed as a result of "media propaganda".

This is exactly what Hitler did to the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. Demonize a group of people to the point where there's little to no sympathy and compassion from the masses when the physical extermination starts. Matter fact, criminalize and demonize the group of people to the point where the masses believe that the violence against said group is DESERVED and that the world would be better off without that group of people.

I don't know what its going to take for us to wake up and realize that we are at war in this country and that we are all that we got.

Theyre on the offensive waging war while we still singing and dancing to anti-black music like this :mjpls:

What's it gonna take to wake y'all up :mjpls:

Yet you stan Eminem :scust:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Wow black people are dead and the last few pages has consisted at going at a posted on here than talking about the story at hand. Ignore the guy if you don’t agree with him and keep shyt moving.

Also guys push this story on social media, they will have to cover it if it’s widely discussed. We all know if cacs were killed and only cacs that they would have pushed this heavy. As we all know cacs put a value on lives and when its black they don’t give a fukk.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
We don't know enough about the victims. What kinda bomb it was. Any sort of description of terrorists. Trump has said nothing. Sessions has said nothing. FBI officials one news conference maybe. No one bringing up why FBI is worried about fictional BIE when actual WIE are public, out and about, and actually killing people. Speaking of the FBI how much evidence or bombing need to exist before they give a motive? How much does a motive affect the investigation? Why hasn't anyone in law enforcement stated that they are considering this to be terrorism?

The seeming indifference and incompetence is :scust:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
@ogc163 you good bro? :why:

You've quoted me what 3 times now? You not having a mental breakdown over my post are you:pachaha:

I haven't read any of them shyts nor will I. :lolbron:

Boo hoo, my words got you furious right now. :mjcry:

You're not the first poster who I've made extremely furious and you won't be the last

I'm out the thread and done moved on while y'all still in here upset:mjlol:

Now please stop quoting me, I just gave you some attention. You good now?:hug:

Furious quotes and negs haven't effected me since I joined here and they won't stop me no time soon.

Peace y'all , I'm not gonna let y'all derail this thread:salute:

Damn son you still here, you gonna go cry in TLR about 21 Savage now?

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
We don't know enough about the victims. What kinda bomb it was. Any sort of description of terrorists. Trump has said nothing. Sessions has said nothing. FBI officials one news conference maybe. No one bringing up why FBI is worried about fictional BIE when actual WIE are public, out and about, and actually killing people. Speaking of the FBI how much evidence or bombing need to exist before they give a motive? How much does a motive affect the investigation? Why hasn't anyone in law enforcement stated that they are considering this to be terrorism?

The seeming indifference and incompetence is :scust:

Austin wants to keep this low because it would fukk up the millions of dollars flowing for this festival that just started Friday and goes til the 18th.

Once a white person gets involved, then the news will report play by play.

Another thing is that they are trying to drive Black people out. Was on MLK by the station (East Side) and they are gentrifying like nobody's business.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Just logged back in to hella quotes (I'm sure they're mostly angry) and negs from that earlier post :wow:

I haven't nor will read any of them nor will they get a reply.

Y'all should know by now that I don't give a fukk. I will always speak the truth. I'm not on here to make friends. I'm not here to piss anyone off, I'm here to simply speak the truth.

Message to everyone reading this: the truth will ALWAYS be met with anger and disagreement by the majority. Only a few small % will agree and see the truth. That's life itself. I've come to understand this.

The day that I stop getting negged and quoted angrily will be the day that I stop telling y'all the truth.

Focus on the first part of that post and forget that y'all precious black genocide music was mentioned.

History is repeating itself. With the help of "media propaganda", the black image has been totally destroyed worldwide. Again, Hitler launched a successful media propaganda campaign against the Jews leading up to the Holocaust. This is a historic fact, not something I'm making up. The "Holocaust" for black people is coming soon. Get prepared.

I know that my words constantly pisses alot of you off, but that's because my words are the truth. I'm an outcast an not liked by most of you and that's fine by me.

My words are a result of my love for my people tho.

This is my last post in this thread.

Continue to take y'all anger out on that post but remember.....its the truth and I gives no fukks about speaking it.

Y'all may hate my guts but one thing you'll never be able to say is that I was afraid or timid about speaking my mind:manny:

Peace coli fam

kMxTIQD.gif
Nothing but yada, yada, yada... Talking but not saying nothing. All you do is mention yourself , with the “.. I did this .. I do that,. “ this humble brag rant .. not offering no solutions, no decisive tactics..no knowledge . Nada. just all up in your frail azz feelings. No one wants to hear this.. disrespected the whole purpose of this thread. Then running for cover... directionless negroes like you just contribute to the problems. Always criticizing or negating the effort with negative distractions