August will be a HUGE month in America. Why? Student loan debt

If you have SL debt, are you ready to resume paymens?

• Yes

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • I've been making payments even with the pause/relief

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
this shyt is a ponzi scheme on top of a poniz wrapped in some bullshyt.

if nothing is done to change the system that created this mess then its only going to continue.

the idea that young people have to start off tens of thousands in debt just to have a job is such an absurd notion to me.
These schools charging 30K+ a year is insane

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You piece of tranny shyt shut the fukk up and accept the fact the average mf doesn’t care about your student loan debt. fukk you and your degree. Nobody told you dumb asses to take out loans with absurd rates. Nobody, so don’t expect us folks who made our on path with higher education to give a shyt you act just like the motherfukker who attacked my grandmother a feral little fakkit who’s gonna feel my fukking rage fukk YOU stay the fukk out my dm’s DIE SLOW YOU bytch
Wow.

Daps
Where's the bill to cancel credit card debt while your at? Also I think people who took out bad car loans should get relief as well.

this was done as a coronavirus relief measure.... many people didn't have to even pay rent or other "you signed up for it" bills under the same issue. a lot of y'all really don't be knowing the topic to be trying to make policy comparisons. just say you don't want people to have extra money, jealousy is easy to understand lol

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
"You shouldn't even try to solve any problems unless somehow you solve all problems!" :damn:
this was done as a coronavirus relief measure.... many people didn't have to even pay rent or other "you signed up for it" bills under the same issue. a lot of y'all really don't be knowing the topic to be trying to make policy comparisons. just say you don't want people to have extra money, jealousy is easy to understand lol

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
"i never got beat down by a cop, who cares about police brutality. deal wit it :skip:"
See that as a Black man who's had numerous encounters with police I care about that:ufdup:

But seeing how I have no college debt cause I went to trade school for free I could give two shyts about those who took out enormous amounts of student loans. Hope pledging to your lil Greek cults and the whole college experience of finding yourself was worth it though:skip:

Daps
See that as a Black man who's had numerous encounters with police I care about that:ufdup:

But seeing how I have no college debt cause I went to trade school for free I could give two shyts about those who took out enormous amounts of student loans. Hope pledging to your lil Greek cults and the whole college experience of finding yourself was worth it though:skip:

and now you see why a lot of white people don't care about police brutality. but you be crying that something is wrong with them :mjlol:

Last edited:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

what trade? how did you do it for free?