August will be a HUGE month in America. Why? Student loan debt

If you have SL debt, are you ready to resume paymens?

• Yes

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • I've been making payments even with the pause/relief

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
i wonder how many have had to resort to less than legal means to makes ends meet. there's a lot of factory workers selling fent on the side these days shyt is wicked out here.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That is why Gen Z males of all races are skipping college altogether. A.I. gonna crush the buildings and gonna make these price gouging institutions cry mercy.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

people with student loan debt havent had to pay them in 3 years.

now they have to budget for food (which has increased in prices), accomodation (which has increased in prices), and other expenses.

MANY people will default if they can't pay their loans. SOME will end up in jail because you literally cannot default on these mfers even if you dont have a job and are homeless.

August is the deadline to decide if student loan debts will be canceled or not. ON TOP of all of this, the whole country could default if the debt ceiling isnt addressed.

america and americans are broke. this is a breaking point in history

Subbed

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
this shyt is a ponzi scheme on top of a poniz wrapped in some bullshyt.

if nothing is done to change the system that created this mess then its only going to continue.

the idea that young people have to start off tens of thousands in debt just to have a job is such an absurd notion to me.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Where's the bill to cancel credit card debt while your at? Also I think people who took out bad car loans should get relief as well.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:gucci: Honestly, what are you adding to the conversation? Why are you here?

You piece of tranny shyt shut the fukk up and accept the fact the average mf doesn’t care about your student loan debt. fukk you and your degree. Nobody told you dumb asses to take out loans with absurd rates. Nobody, so don’t expect us folks who made our on path with higher education to give a shyt you act just like the motherfukker who attacked my grandmother a feral little fakkit who’s gonna feel my fukking rage fukk YOU stay the fukk out my dm’s DIE SLOW YOU bytch

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
You piece of tranny shyt shut the fukk up and accept the fact the average mf doesn’t care about your student loan debt. fukk you and your degree. Nobody told you dumb asses to take out loans with absurd rates. Nobody, so don’t expect us folks who made our on path with higher education to give a shyt you act just like the motherfukker who attacked my grandmother a feral little fakkit who’s gonna feel my fukking rage fukk YOU stay the fukk out my dm’s DIE SLOW YOU bytch
Oh I get it…..a mentality ill bytch on the coli with free Wi-Fi :russ: Carry on, I’ll ignore you and move on