August will be a HUGE month in America. Why? Student loan debt

If you have SL debt, are you ready to resume paymens?

• Yes

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • I've been making payments even with the pause/relief

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
These schools charging 30K+ a year is insane

My mom's company was offering $25k in scholarships for employees to get their bachelor's but none of the handful of people on her team without degrees applied. She was complaining to me that she couldn't understand it. I told that that wasn't exactly enough money to help and she looked at me like I'm crazy. She says what do you mean? That's almost enough for all four years! Told her to look up the annual tuition & fees for a couple local colleges real quick. She couldn't believe it. This shyt is highway robbery.

C3ah5G4.png

And this lady is not somebody I've ever thought of as an out of touch boomer or some shyt either. She has grad school debt from the late 90s that's STILL kicking her ass but somehow she assumed undergrad fees couldn't have ballooned up that much but they have. They are taking these kids to the cleaners and laughing while they do it.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Students loans ain't the working class burden
I really wanna know who and what the bitter, soulless nikkas like you in this thread think are the "working class" then? Because unless you think everyone who goes to college graduates with a 6 figure salary guaranteed WTF are you talking about??

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6 or 7 day work weeks
12 hour shift minimum
Then maybe have to uber on your day off for 5 hours
:mjlol:

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
An upper / middle class bailout.

Yay.

FOH

Should made y'all pay All that shyt and just dropped the interest
I’m starting to pay mine again. I would t be mad at this proposal. Make the loan interest free. That could help too. Some folks are paying and that shyt ain’t even making a dent.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Joe Biden help create the student debt problem:

In 1978, Biden supported the Middle Income Student Assistance Act, which eliminated income restrictions on federal loans to expand eligibility to all students. Biden helped write a separate bill that year blocking students from seeking bankruptcy protections on those loans after graduation.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:mjlol: At believing politicians who tell you they gonna cancel your student loan debt
Classic political cosign play 101...

Cosign a terrible but popular bill/idea you know has ZERO chance of actually passing to score political points with that group...

When it fails hit them with bu bu bu but I tried...when you do have a majority and can do something, pretend you don't and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
No one forced yall to go to college :yeshrug:

So be subjected to trade schools that may be outsourced by automation and A.I. , or live off of minimum wage jobs forever? Anti intellectualism for the sake of quick $$$ is going to the GOP's favor of a permanent dumb underclass

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
No one forced yall to go to college :yeshrug:

I mean u aren’t wrong and what I owe is peanuts compared to the average person with student loan debt. However if Ukraine and other countries can get hundreds of billions of our tax dollars a year. Shouldn’t the average American get a break? I mean its money collected from every working citizen in this country.

Is it one Mike or ochie walla walla ?