August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
It was. They did a music video together. August stated he hasn't had sex in 3 years.
nikka there are pictures of them spending time together for many months, even at his house.

There are pictures of them spending thanksgiving with his family and all that.

She posted that nikka in his boxers on her snap chat one day :dame:

That wasnt no rumour at all.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
TgVQqIR.jpg

:hubie:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m dead trying to figure out why we are defending and stressing her predatory ways/actions more than some of the men on this thread.
:what:
Nothing is wrong with a married woman 20 yrs + his age taking mentally and sexually advantage of a barely there adult with a host of traumatic issues and life changing events since age 12, type of bizarro shyt is this. She R. Kelly-ed this kid but was the face of family values while having a son and step son less than 10 yr older than him.

I think you might be on to something. I mentioned in the other thread that watching the interview, August comes across as very fragile, and that is when a Coli poster mentioned he suffers from PTSD. I recall reading that Jada said she was helping August with his sprirtual journey therefore, it wouldn’t be surprising if she used his vulnerability to her advantage.

Aside from the timing of this revelation (August has an album to promote) there is obviously a reason why he is talking now.

I just don’t see all this ending well for August, but I do hope I am wrong.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

Daps
I don’t think she signed a NDA so her husband could have butt sex with other men.
Maybe he was dipping in Jada, afterall.

Apparently Dwayne took Jada to dinner a few days before their divorce and they helped him hide some money during their divorce battle
I know Tisha was SICK
nt8oRM5.jpg

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Motherfukkers in here in on some, "yeah but dude was fukking Eva Mendes, Margot Robbie, Angelina Jolie :jawalrus:" shyt

NO THE fukk he wasn't man :pachaha:

Sorry to break it to ya'll but Willard Smith likes dikk :mjlol:

Won't be suprised if Alsina was busting his cheeks too :dame::mjlol:

These crackers are so pressed to push this narrative :dead:

The projection of their own homosexuality onto others is frightening

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
They aren’t in a relationship at all. They are married on paper. They are separated tho, and for people who act like this is something new generation. No. This is OLD SCHOOL as fukk. People didn’t just get divorced back in the day. They would have whole other situations and still be legally married because they didn’t believe in divorce. Matter fact it was the celebrities who were getting divorced left n right. And that was looked at as Taboo. Will just keeping his money at this point.
my thing is, if your gonna beat around the bush and strongly imply your in an open relationship what's so hard about admitting this.

like it's an easier pill to swallow. Im sure that's what it was 10-15 years ago, but he said will and jada werent even intimate the entire time he was messing with her. I feel like alsina only felt like he needed to talk to will because he was actually dating jada and was around his kids