Reppin
gnap
young boy had to play in that old ass wizard sleeve and got nothing out of it

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Oh I shoulda fukking known

:mjtf:
I feel like such a idiot for falling for this publicity stunt. August new album dropped so he doing it for album sales and she's doing this to get viewers. As the saying goes, no such thing as bad publicity in showbiz.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Martin was a doped us creep towards the end of that show she didn’t ruin anything
Martin came out his own mouth and said what Tisha said about him was lies recently. Why do u think Tashina Arnold kept a good relationship with Martin and worked with him after? She’s Tisha’s best friend in real life. I doubt she would fukk with Martin afterwards if it was true. She got with Duane Martin and he didn’t like her working with Martin. Soon as she break up wit Duane. Now all of a sudden she’s cool with Martin again? Come on fam.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Y’all nikkas love coming up with gay scenarios in y’all heads. Lol
Is what I’m saying that far fetched your what u are seeing with your own eyes?
Jada said out here own mouth she and will just friends that live together. Look at how they been getting down for the past 10 years . U think they would let jay z love if he was always in another country on vacation with women that wasn’t Beyoncé ? Folks was saying Beyoncé was fukking her bodyguard for standing next to her .

now u seeing August Alsina having sleepovers at the smith house but will is never around . If they were “helping him out” don’t u think will would be the one mentoring him not jada.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Is what I’m saying that far fetched your what u are seeing with your own eyes?
Jada said out here own mouth she and will just friends that live together. Look at how they been getting down for the past 10 years . U think they would let jay z love if he was always in another country on vacation with women that wasn’t Beyoncé ? Folks was saying Beyoncé was fukking her bodyguard for standing next to her .

now u seeing August Alsina having sleepovers at the smith house but will is never around . If they were “helping him out” don’t u think will would be the one mentoring him not jada.
Fam. What does this have to do with any of that gay shyt u saying? Yes. I do believe Will and Jada aren’t together and just living together. They don’t believe in divorce so they are just friends who keep the house up. Will has his girlfriends n shyt like that. Jada has her boyfriends n shyt like that. All that other orgy shyt y’all be coming up with is fan fiction at this point in time.