August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’m dead trying to figure out why we are defending and stressing her predatory ways/actions more than some of the men on this thread.
:what:
Nothing is wrong with a married woman 20 yrs + his age taking mentally and sexually advantage of a barely there adult with a host of traumatic issues and life changing events since age 12, type of bizarro shyt is this. She R. Kelly-ed this kid but was the face of family values while having a son and step son less than 10 yr older than him.
Man how the fukk u gonna R Kelly a 24-25 year old y’all gotta stop this shyt. Like I said before that nikka ain’t the only black man from the hood who dealt with trauma in his life. Pac DIED at the age that she started “allegedly” fukking wit this cat and been thru FAR more and ain’t NOBODY ever called Pac a “kid” for any of his actions. Matter fact his life gets dissected and he still gets criticized for a lot of shyt till this day. If Jada fukked wit him she wack but to compare her to R Kelly it’s false equivalence like a muthafukka. R Kelly was literally fukking with kids. 14 years old and 25 ain’t the same shyt. And like I said before. No one knows the in’s and out’s of their situation. Will was just rumored to be fukking with Margot Robbie whom is only a year or 2 older than August. It’s just that she knows how to keep her mouth shut and this grown ass man is emotional like a girl. If Jada and Will have an arrangement than her being married don’t even mean shyt. Her and Will ain’t together. They just legally married. Which according to both of them. Is NEVER changing. Let’s keep it 100 Jada being married. AINT a secret. This cat had a CHOICE. And he made it. And lets get this straight. I can’t fukking STAND Jada Pinkett.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
wasnt breh fukking Miracle Watts not too long ago? What happened with that relationship :patrice:

Motherfukkers in here in on some, "yeah but dude was fukking Eva Mendes, Margot Robbie, Angelina Jolie :jawalrus:" shyt

NO THE fukk he wasn't man :pachaha:

Sorry to break it to ya'll but Willard Smith likes dikk :mjlol:

Won't be suprised if Alsina was busting his cheeks too :dame::mjlol:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Motherfukkers in here in on some, "yeah but dude was fukking Eva Mendes, Margot Robbie, Angelina Jolie :jawalrus:" shyt

NO THE fukk he wasn't man :pachaha:

Sorry to break it to ya'll but Willard Smith likes dikk :mjlol:

Won't be suprised if Alsina was busting his cheeks too :dame::mjlol:
Ehhh not sure why you quoting me here. Im revering to August not Will Smith. And his relationship with Miracle Watts isnt a rumour

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
wasnt breh fukking Miracle Watts not too long ago? What happened with that relationship :patrice:

broads like that offer nothing but sex for a few months until u able to clear your mind and realized these type of chicks does nothing beneficial for you