Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And he experienced Katrina at the age of 12.
Sheeezus - :snoop::mjcry:
No words - that skeletor face bytch is soulless. He’s been through more than what people experience in a lifetime.

If he was a metoo member, Talking about this now would be considered therapy but since he’s a black man with issues he gets scorned and people make excuses not to “cancel” her ass, or no accountability. She’ll laugh this off as he was a “crazy stalker” on her tea talk with abandonment issues and call him a liar, going against Will Smith the box office boule. Wtf am I missing here?

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He probably hit her with

tumblr_ojlfwwR1oF1s09zx8o2_250.gifv

And she responded like

JWWX.gif
This.

the nikka acting like a typical emotional side piece

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Sheeezus - :snoop::mjcry:
No words - that skeletor face bytch is soulless. He’s been through more than what people experience in a lifetime.

If he was a metoo member, Talking about this now would be considered therapy but since he’s a black man with issues he gets scorned and people make excuses not to “cancel” her ass, or no accountability. She’ll laugh this off as he was a “crazy stalker” on her tea talk with abandonment issues and call him a liar, going against Will Smith the box office boule. Wtf am I missing here?
If it was Will that did it there would be a lot of outrage. :unimpressed:

yyy

All Star
Daps
You guys always fall for the pumpfake. This is what advertising looks like in 2021. Wouldn't be surprised if Jada and Will are on it to getting a cut. Ask yourself when August Alsina's last album came out...June 26th 2020. Jada will then go and talk about this on her show. Stop falling for the okey-doke. The same thing happened a couple of months ago with T.I. and his daughter. He just happened to say that right before he launched a new podcast. All this shyt is noise. Ignore it and stay focused on your goals. If you want to talk about it a little, fine. But this many posts? C'mon now.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If it was Will that did it there would be a lot of outrage. :unimpressed:
I’m dead trying to figure out why we are defending and stressing her predatory ways/actions more than some of the men on this thread.
:what:
Nothing is wrong with a married woman 20 yrs + his age taking mentally and sexually advantage of a barely there adult with a host of traumatic issues and life changing events since age 12, type of bizarro shyt is this. She R. Kelly-ed this kid but was the face of family values while having a son and step son less than 10 yr older than him.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You guys always fall for the pumpfake. This is what advertising looks like in 2021. Wouldn't be surprised if Jada and Will are on it to getting a cut. Ask yourself when August Alsina's last album came out...June 26th 2020. Jada will then go and talk about this on her show. Stop falling for the okey-doke. The same thing happened a couple of months ago with T.I. and his daughter. He just happened to say that right before he launched a new podcast. All this shyt is noise. Ignore it and stay focused on your goals. If you want to talk about it a little, fine. But this many posts? C'mon now.
Took long enough for a conspiracy breh to step in

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
all entertainment is a wing of the government anyway