August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
is an NDA that bulletproof though? im saying cant a mofo just say fukk it and spill all the beans then ride off into the sunset?
An NDA from Will Smith and all the studios he’s with probably come with Disney and WB snipers waiting on you to take the trash out or get your car serviced...

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think she signed a NDA so her husband could have butt sex with other men.
I 100 percent believe the martins and smiths were swinging back in the day , jada and tisha git down with each other and I’m sure will and dwane did too, queen Latifah probably pulled up from time to time as well

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I 100 percent believe the martins and smiths were swinging back in the day , jada and tisha git down with each other and I’m sure will and dwane did too, queen Latifah probably pulled up from time to time as well

:snoop:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Maybe he was dipping in Jada, afterall.

Apparently Dwayne took Jada to dinner a few days before their divorce and they helped him hide some money during their divorce battle
I know Tisha was SICK
nt8oRM5.jpg

That’s what she get for destroying Martin’s whole image for that nikka.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Y’all nikkas love coming up with gay scenarios in y’all heads. Lol

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe he was dipping in Jada, afterall.

Apparently Dwayne took Jada to dinner a few days before their divorce and they helped him hide some money during their divorce battle
I know Tisha was SICK
nt8oRM5.jpg

That sounds wild :russ: