August Alsina and Jada Pinkett Were fukking, With Will’s Blessing

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
She’s disgusting - f her. The fact that this is in the news cycle, She Moves like a child predator taking advantage of his vulnerabilities at a young age. Let’s not act like her underage daughter, Willow wasn’t photographed in a older white man’s bed and she played that off without any outrage. Of course, she denies it- how will this play out against the “wholesome” better than thou image she portrays. Liar and a weirdo. Like 20 yrs older than him and letting him bend her over The Red Table. If she was a man doing this to a young up and coming - he wouldn’t have the benefit of the doubt. I’m disgusted bc it’s clear there is a cover up. Where’s the “metoo” people- oh it’s different when it’s, shetoo.

And he experienced Katrina at the age of 12.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
She reached out to him after she saw some of his dark social media post - depression, suicidal, loss, etc.

When they met he said he needed help working through Hollywood and dealing with a alcohol and drug issue.

As well as abandonment issues - not speaking/dealing with his mom for years, death of his father - and lots of other issues - molestation, homelessness, prostitution, loss, drug abuse (deaths in him family and circle.

He was 21-22 -- Jada is in her late 40's.

Will's first son - is the SAME age as August.

Even if he tried to pop if off first - she should have deaded it -- and told him no. Knowing he has mental health issues -- she knew better. Anybody would.

But, she let it go on for over 4 years.

Imma say the one thing you didn't say, that you shoulda said:

She "groomed" that boy.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Whatever they did was their business so even if she's lying he's still the chump. He look like the thot in the situation and has the entire time from when he claimed he was mentored to had an affair. Messy clout chasing behavior.

If I was a famous woman I wouldn't let him near me after this. Men out here moving like hoes.

:dame:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at people trying to spin this shyt :mjlol:, Jada wanted to get her fukk on with a younger cat, Alsina was that younger cat, he knew what the fukk the situation was, caught feelings and now is looking goofy and that's it :manny: nobody was groomed or taken advantage of. People want this bullshyt theory to be real ages are now being changed, how did Jaden go from being 21 to being 27 :mjlol:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get why people just making assumptions of their situation. I don’t fukk wit Jada at all but to compare that to a child predator is asinine. Dude was a grown ass man. Mental issues or not. Plenty muthafukkas done been thru some shyt.

To be fair not every male is a man but I hear ya, it annoys me when people act like 21,22,23,24 year old's are 'kid's nah that's an adult and should be bare responsibility

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Look at people trying to spin this shyt :mjlol:, Jada wanted to get her fukk on with a younger cat, Alsina was that younger cat, he knew what the fukk the situation was, caught feelings and now is looking goofy and that's it :manny: nobody was groomed or taken advantage of. People want this bullshyt theory to be real ages are now being changed, how did Jaden go from being 21 to being 27 :mjlol:

jaden is not Wills oldest son man. Trey Smith is and he IS 27. She was alluding to Trey, come on yo y’all gotta do better

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
vh1-girl-love-and-hip-hop-miami-PnZq9x0HrnuWBgVtnW
giphy9.gif
girrrrrrrrlllllll

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
jaden is not Wills oldest son man. Trey Smith is and he IS 27. She was alluding to Trey, come on yo y’all gotta do better
That still ain’t HER son. And like I said. I don’t like how people tryna spin it like she some child predator. No. This nikka was a whole grown ass man that caught feelings and now actin like a bytch in public. nikka finna be 28 years old. Started fukkin wit Jada “allegedly” when he was like 24-25.