Audio: Saigon disses Rick Ross and Big Sean (Update: Saigon responds)

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Smokeurobinson still stanning sagon i see

cbellymonsterwigz.gif

Saigon made a song trying to unite Bloods and Crips and spent most of his career denouncing the adoration of the gang culture in Hip Hop that so many have bowed down to. This lil moment doesnt erase any of that.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
cbellymonsterwigz.gif

Saigon made a song trying to unite Bloods and Crips and spent most of his career denouncing the adoration of the gang culture in Hip Hop that so many have bowed down to. This lil moment doesnt erase any of that.

Saigon is also the same rapper who brags about shootin people, being in jail, and dissed Joe Buddens kid. Saigon is one of my favorite rappers but as much as he wants to come across as some conscious rapper he's far from it

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saigon is also the same rapper who brags about shootin people, being in jail, and dissed Joe Buddens kid. Saigon is one of my favorite rappers but as much as he wants to come across as some conscious rapper he's far from it

Naa....u speaking half truths. Saigon denounces jail. Dedicated the first song on his album to speaking on how prison is a set up for poor people. Pretty much has denounced prison thruought his career. Did u not see the end of the video "Enemies" where he gives u a visual to the downside of being in prison? U way off. And Joe Buddens was a response...u said that as if Joe didnt start that.

profound

technique
Daps
This lil moment for Saigon doesnt compare to the manhood deterioration that Ross went thru in 2009. And Ross bounced from that shyt in 2009 to be the big dog that he is in 2012. If the audience could look pass the damage Ross took in 2009 all Saigon would need is a few hits and the tables would turn him aswell.

different situation tho. Ross problem wasnt as current, he only needed to deny a years old job and a photo of him dressed like Big Boss Man, thats easier to deny or have people forget, especially if u sell records. and Ross sold before that (and got a boost from 50, doubt ross gives that to sai), and Saigon dont sell now. but i cant say a few hits wont turn the tables, except sai been in the game a decade plus and aint known for hits...

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
different situation tho. Ross problem wasnt as current, he only needed to deny a years old job and a photo of him dressed like Big Boss Man, thats easier to deny or have people forget, especially if u sell records. and Ross sold before that (and got a boost from 50, doubt ross gives that to sai), and Saigon dont sell now. but i cant say a few hits wont turn the tables, except sai been in the game a decade plus and aint known for hits...

Sounds like 2chainz story and look at what 1 hit did for him. Saigon has an upcoming album filled with updated Just blaze beats. I'm sure there's a new "Exibit C" somewhere in that batch.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Naa....u speaking half truths. Saigon denounces jail. Dedicated the first song on his album to speaking on how prison is a set up for poor people. Pretty much has denounced prison thruought his career. Did u not see the end of the video "Enemies" where he gives u a visual to the downside of being in prison? U way off. And Joe Buddens was a response...u said that as if Joe didnt start that.

How long have you been listening to Saigon? I can gurantee he has more negative music then positive.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
How long have you been listening to Saigon? I can gurantee he has more negative music then positive.

I been fukking with saigon for damn near a decade now, yes he has negative music but more often then not he tells you the repercussions that will happen from such negativity.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Sounds like 2chainz story and look at what 1 hit did for him. Saigon has an upcoming album filled with updated Just blaze beats. I'm sure there's a new "Exibit C" somewhere in that batch.

Stop comparing him to 2Chainz.....2Chainz shyt is gonna flop too :manny:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been fukking with saigon for damn near a decade now, yes he has negative music but more often then not he tells you the repercussions that will happen from such negativity.

4klgkjl.jpg

Stop comparing him to 2Chainz.....2Chainz shyt is gonna flop too :manny:

Since u can predict the future.....whats the winning numbers for Tuesday Mega Millions?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Even his older shyt when he was younger like Warning shots had songs with a purpose someone explain to me how shok tv was straight up negativity and im a huge ross stan.