Audio: Saigon disses Rick Ross and Big Sean (Update: Saigon responds)

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
So he read a few books whilst locked up and all of a sudden he's the most enlightened and intellectual rapper out there?

I really liked Sai's music when he was releasing tracks like Stocking Cap, True Story, The Letter P etc, but when he's out there talking mad shyt about rappers that are significantly more successful and popular than he is (i.e Ross and Sean), you can't help but feel the resentment in his tone that he's not where they're at.

he mentioned other rappers being more successful than him on believe it... i respected his stance on that song... he should stick with it

"They'd rather me pretend to be something I'm not
I'm the new Public Enemy, I'm different than Yung Joc
And nah, I ain't dissing, this n---- is up in the Forbes
shyt, I ain't made a dollar trying to rap for the cause"

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Whats ironic about his beef with Joe Budden is they are so similar. Both are very talented as MCs but when they speak it just sounds dumb or causes problems for them because they don't think their words through.

Not only did he look dumb on twitter after the audio came out, he wasn't even going to get a response anyways. He essentially gave himself the L.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Don't attack the Rapper, attack the System...

Last edited by a moderator:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
he mentioned other rappers being more successful than him on believe it... i respected his stance on that song... he should stick with it

"They'd rather me pretend to be something I'm not
I'm the new Public Enemy, I'm different than Yung Joc
And nah, I ain't dissing, this n---- is up in the Forbes
shyt, I ain't made a dollar trying to rap for the cause"

He obviously hasn't stuck to that ideology though, when he's drunkenly rambling on about rappers that have NO connection to him what so ever.

As I said, I loved Sai's tracks back then, but now he just comes across as a bitter whiner.

Commandah N Chiefah

government destabiliser
Daps
damn sai, dis nikka be takin 2many online L's,everytime i turn around he's either gettin exposed or got caught wit his foot in his mouth. He got dat jail nikka syndrome,just find a path and walk dat shyt homie.....

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
How passionate could he be about these issues if he stops for 3 minutes in the middle of a rant to play with his dog

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Saigon lost :snoop:

Wasn't a big fan of that nikka and this just put the nail in the coffin

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:snoop:

I always thought this nikka was a fukking joke...can't take him seriously.

*gives speech about how he's trying to do something positive and how we need to raise our families better and respect our women more*

*threatens to slap the shyt out of Melissa Ford on live radio for no reason*

:rudy:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude hyping up the new single for his 2nd LP. I wanna see where this goes. The attention is obviously working so far.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Dude hyping up the new single for his 2nd LP. I wanna see where this goes. The attention is obviously working so far.

:pachaha::pachaha: He's gonna flop we dont need a magic 8ball to figure this out

Lets be for real, nobody is gonna buy this nikkas album

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha::pachaha: He's gonna flop we dont need a magic 8ball to figure this out

Lets be for real, nobody is gonna buy this nikkas album

Stop it. All it took was one hit for 2chainz and now he's all over the place yet dude been around for years. In 2010 I bet if I woulda asked u if u think the dude Titty Boy from Ludas forgotten crew would blow up in 2012, you woulda spit on my shoes.

oh ya the streets and the net is intrigued with Sai right now :yes:

this moment of ''lets all point and laugh at this cowardly rapper'' will translate into record sales :win:

This lil moment for Saigon doesnt compare to the manhood deterioration that Ross went thru in 2009. And Ross bounced from that shyt in 2009 to be the big dog that he is in 2012. If the audience could look pass the damage Ross took in 2009 all Saigon would need is a few hits and the tables would turn him aswell.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
smh sai cant stand by his words in a damn interview

caught in a straight up lie

*deletes all saigon music off computer*

fukk that bytch nikka

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
now he tryna say he said "he didnt single out ross" but at first he said he didnt say rick ross at all... what a lame ass