Audio: Saigon disses Rick Ross and Big Sean (Update: Saigon responds)

profound

technique
Daps
thats what confuses me bout robinson, he likes to call out the hip hop hypocrites (eg if u ever busted a gun on record u cant speak for Trayvon Martin), but Saigon gets a pass. a little hypocritical himself? :leon:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Q Tip has Saigon in his top 5. Jay Z said the ones who had the best shots at being the kin were TI, Wayne, Fab and Saigon. Preemo said Saigon has mainstream potential. 3 legends say Saigon can blow yet some anynomous no name on a messageboard says otherwise. Who do I believe?

Believe what you want but Saigon is never gonna blow. It's not a bad thing every one isn't meant to blow up.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
My guess is this is an old interview and he was drinking. Perhaps he's forgotten about it. Either way, he needs to stand by hs initial stance on Ross being a lame. Because its true.

a drunk man speaks a sober mind.

blaming shyt on alcohol is for women who dont want to feel like whores.

When Im drunk (or any one else) it don't make you a different person. It might make some people more loose with their tongue (if they cant hold their liquor)

So if he said it while drunk he still meant it.

Daps
Sai is looking like a real bytch right now.

0.jpg

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Believe what you want but Saigon is never gonna blow. It's not a bad thing every one isn't meant to blow up.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

If u were to ask me in 2004 do i seen Lil Wayne taking over the rap game i woulda said no. Big daddy kane said that when Jay Z was in his camp he never predicted Jay would blow up. Neither me nor Big Daddy Kane can predict the future yet u can

thats what confuses me bout robinson, he likes to call out the hip hop hypocrites (eg if u ever busted a gun on record u cant speak for Trayvon Martin), but Saigon gets a pass. a little hypocritical himself? :leon:

I never said anything like that....U made that up. I said that Jeezy looks hypocritical talking about justice for 1 Black death when he's openly affiliated himself with BMF a crew that has been asscociated with numerous deaths on top of polluting the poor community with drugs. Saigon doesnt allign himself with notorious drug crews. He has songs that denounces gangs and tells lil kids that selling drugs is not cool on top of the consequences of living the street life. If u gonna quote me, dont misquote me.

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
nikkas in here keep talkin bout saigons old songs like his new shyt aint hot. Its Alright has that powerful feeling that not many current songs have.

if u cant rock wit this, i cant rock wit u and cant respect ur opinion

Last edited by a moderator:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Q Tip has Saigon in his top 5. Jay Z said the ones who had the best shots at being the kin were TI, Wayne, Fab and Saigon. Preemo said Saigon has mainstream potential. 3 legends say Saigon can blow yet some anynomous no name on a messageboard says otherwise. Who do I believe?

:childplease: Saigon been in the game 12 years and is nowhere near as to close blowing up as when he first came out. Put the pipe down.

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Out of all the people he couldve dissed for the same reasons why these two?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Out of all the people he couldve dissed for the same reasons why these two?

Dont belive the hype....he aint diss them, just pointed out a few things that needed to be pointed out. Notice the op never mentions what Sai said about Kanye or Diddy. Sai's words got taken out of contex and the net is running with it......OP didnt do his research.

Asdfhhklpiyrewss

All Star
Daps
Dont belive the hype....he aint diss them, just pointed out a few things that needed to be pointed out.

:laff: same shyt bruh. He had no reason to call out anyone. What's he doing to help his community? Dissing other rappers is the only way this nikka has gotten any air time in the past 10 years. You're acting as if this is the first time he has done something like this. You would think he learned his lesson... if you don't wanna get caught up in a bad mix, you either shut the fukk up or don't mention names

BAMBINO

100% pure uncut fukkery
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
:laff: same shyt bruh. He had no reason to call out anyone. What's he doing to help his community? Dissing other rappers is the only way this nikka has gotten any air time in the past 10 years. You're acting as if this is the first time he has done something like this. You would think he learned his lesson... if you don't wanna get caught up in a bad mix, you either shut the fukk up or don't mention names

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...kOn0CQ&usg=AFQjCNHHJLke_o8VNiuaS1k1mpTg2DiYzw