Audio leaked: Bron vs Ime double tech (Lakers-Rockets)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I never seen a nikka body language not match his words so much lol
Not saying Ime ain't with the shyts cause he clearly is, but son was standing all casual like he was telling him how to recover on a pick, not to stop bytchin :dead:

Might kind of show he had no fear that Bron was gonna do shyt, so wasn't even on guard at all. On some "man get outta here with that shyt"

Ime the disciplinarian had Tatum and Brown shook to make any mistakes on the court

- Told Jaylen Brown "The shyt sometimes you do on the court is mind boggling"
- Told Jayson Tatum "You gotta stop being all buddy buddy with the stars on the opposing team, they are your competition"
- Had them rotating on defense like their life depended on it

Thanks Ime for whipping Jayson and Jaylen into shape :salute:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
he
Tell us the Bron fight fantasy you would have liked to have seen play out there.

Let’s hear how stupid that shyt sounds

I ain't saying I wanted to see a fight.

I'm saying Beef Stew was gunning for him and Bron went hiding. The idea that Bron ain't gonna do shyt to Ime because it's the middle of the game is fukking fantasy. There's countless examples of players handling themselves in the middle of a game. If he felt that strongly about it he would've done something. Ime was right there calling him a bytch and asking him what he's gonna do about it.

dikk riders just gotta find any excuse instead of just saying their man ain't about that life. And that's perfectly fine.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I ain't saying I wanted to see a fight.

I'm saying Beef Stew was gunning for him and Bron went hiding. The idea that Bron ain't gonna do shyt to Ime because it's the middle of the game is fukking fantasy. There's countless examples of players handling themselves in the middle of a game. If he felt that strongly about it he would've done something. Ime was right there calling him a bytch and asking him what he's gonna do about it.

dikk riders just gotta find any excuse instead of just saying their man ain't about that life. And that's perfectly fine.
“ There's countless examples of players handling themselves in the middle of a game.”

Where? Please…do tell us your how Bron should have handled this fantasy. :mjlol:

Alll this chattering, swearing you have an answer but aint spelling it out.

Just dumb shyt in here.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
“ There's countless examples of players handling themselves in the middle of a game.”

Where? Please…do tell us your how Bron should have handled this fantasy. :mjlol:

Alll this chattering, swearing you have an answer but aint spelling it out.

Just dumb shyt in here.

You've never seen players get physical in an NBA game? :comeon:

Your fellow dikkriders been bringing up an example of it with Kobe and Chris Childs every chance they get, but sure, it doesn't happen :comeon:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Your fellow dikkriders been bringing up an example of it with Kobe and Chris Childs every chance they get, but sure, it doesn't happen :comeon:

I don’t know.

spell it out. What should he have done. You know you sound stupid. Spell it out. fukk all that name calling. :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Have you seen an NBA player beat the shyt out of the opposing coach during a game you dumb muthafukka?

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
spell it out. What should he have done. You know you sound stupid. Spell it out.

The fukk are you talking about? :russ:

I wouldn't have done shyt cause the B word ain't as big of a trigger for me as it is your mans.

I'm saying to all the dikk riders in here saying dumb shyt like "Ime lucky it's the middle of a game..." like that matters. There's SO MANY examples of players getting involved in altercations mid game that it's literally the most fukking irrelevant point you can make.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Have you seen an NBA player beat the shyt out of the opposing coach during a game you dumb muthafukka?

How is that relevant?

We've all seen players get involved in altercations in the middle of a game with other players, right? Draymond called him the same thing and instead of doing something about it he literally went crying to Adam Silver. He ain't about that life. And nikkas in here are saying dumb shyt like "Ime lucky" :dead:

The only reason we haven't seen it with a coach is cause coaches ain't usually out here calling LeBron a bytch.

And for the record, we wouldn't have seen a player beat the shyt out of the opposing coach here either. Ime would smoke him :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
How is that relevant?

We've all seen players get involved in altercations in the middle of a game with other players, right?

The only reason we haven't seen it with a coach is cause coaches ain't usually out here calling LeBron a bytch.

And for the record, we wouldn't have seen a player beat the shyt out of the opposing coach here either. Ime would smoke him :mjlol:
Get off Ime’s dikk you fukkin homo ass nikka :what:

Are you gay?

Does he make you moist?