Audio leaked: Bron vs Ime double tech (Lakers-Rockets)

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bron doesn't have side chicks and he lets other men hoe him out because he's a great man and a champion!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: :laff:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Ime hoes out Bron and LeGBT in here crying about "bron haters" :mjlol: Always blaming Coli posters when Bron gets hoed out in real life by actual professional basketball participants.
You really posted. “look at how Kobe REACTED “in response to someone pointing out that folks came at him to when getting two pieced.

If that ain’t amongst the dumbest shyt in here :mjlol:

It’s OK that you get personal with me. I know that’s next.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Boy, if Draymond was there :picard:

65549e85240000bd17553a79.jpeg

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I'm a Bron fan, but didn't want to see Coach kicked out. NBA just so soft now.

Coach was bucking hard tho :mjlol: You can tell Coach doesnt like Bron and is on edge and upset anyway.

NBA needs more disgruntness and angry players.

im not you

All Star
Daps
yall love bron so much yall have fixated yourselves to thinking that being a bytch is better than standing up for yourself:laff:

now getting pushed on the ground and flying 4 miles while crying to the refs and getting called a bytch by other coaches is better than being willing to fight another man :laff: Crying to another man about not using words loosely is better than throwing hands up and being willing to run a fade win or lose :laff: only the LeGBT :dead:

:russell:

i dont love bron by any means and i dont do this stan wars bullshyt. just saying mj and kobe werent immune to being disrespected by their peers like dude i was quoting put out there

take it how you want to

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:russell:

i dont love bron by any means and i dont do this stan wars bullshyt. just saying mj and kobe werent immune to being disrespected by their peers like dude i was quoting put out there

take it how you want to

MJ and Kobe stood up for themselves win or lose. Period. Kobe even ran the fade with Shaq in practice. Bron is getting called a bytch to his face on national TV and literally SOUNDING like a bytch in response...."You dont gotta use words like that loosely" ......who the fukk respoonds like that while getting hoed out by another man in public? FOH

im not you

All Star
Daps
MJ and Kobe stood up for themselves win or lose. Period. Kobe even ran the fade with Shaq in practice. Bron is getting called a bytch to his face on national TV and literally SOUNDING like a bytch in response...."You dont gotta use words like that loosely" ......who the fukk respoonds like that while getting hoed out by another man in public? FOH
again, dude i was quoting wasnt saying all that. he was saying nobody tried mj or kobe, which i responded to

all this shyt youre saying isnt anything i was addressing or talking about

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Oh just knew it was a matter a time before that Spice Girl @10bandz showed up in here

this is coming from the guy who literally calls every NBA player a bytch be cause they switched teams or made a comment to the media.......but when Bron gets hoed out in public on video by another coach now its different :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

IF THIS INCIDENT HAPPENED TO KD OR KYRIE YALL WOULD BE IN HERE SOUNDING WAY DIFFERENT :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: