Audio leaked: Bron vs Ime double tech (Lakers-Rockets)

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Get off Ime’s dikk you fukkin homo ass nikka :what:

Are you gay?

Does he make you moist?

You see that dumb shyt? :mjlol:

There are no winners here. Only dumb ass NBA fan losers who are in the midst of over hating Bron.

Dumb as fukk. Ol “I woulda” ass niqqas who is likely biggest confrontation in life was with a cashier at the register. Ain’t nobody ask him to talk on behalf of other NBA players and what they would do.

Just dumb as fukk

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
How is that relevant?

We've all seen players get involved in altercations in the middle of a game with other players, right? Draymond called him the same thing and instead of doing something about it he literally went crying to Adam Silver. He ain't about that life. And nikkas in here are saying dumb shyt like "Ime lucky" :dead:

The only reason we haven't seen it with a coach is cause coaches ain't usually out here calling LeBron a bytch.

And for the record, we wouldn't have seen a player beat the shyt out of the opposing coach here either. Ime would smoke him :mjlol:
And won a championship partly because Draymond was gone. It's chess not checkers

This fantasy about which player would beat another player up is so weird to me.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Bron would’ve got killed if he stooped to Ime’s level.

Ime’s most famous event in life is being a pawger adulterer, while Lebron is known as a black excellence as far as family and shyt goes. So the dead beat dad/young kids/ middle aged men still living vicariously through rappers crowd might think he got punked and are usually the only crowd that responds to comments on social media about shyt like this. But media, family men and women and the rest will at least not kill him

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
You see that dumb shyt? :mjlol:

There are no winners here. Only dumb ass NBA fan losers who are in the midst of over hating Bron.

Dumb as fukk. Ol “I woulda” ass niqqas who is likely biggest confrontation in lif, was with a cashier at the register. Ain’t nobody ask him to talk on behalf of other NBA players and what they would do.

Just dumb as fukk

The fukk you talking about again, dummy?

Where did I say "this is what I'd do"?

nikka just hearing voices in his head now :russ:

im not you

All Star
Daps
They would never talk to Kobe and MJ like that

:sas2:
lets not bring kobe and mj into this, they didnt have some magical forcefield to deflect this type of fukkery.

mj was over there getting punched by his teammates for talking shyt. bill cartwright threatened to end his career in front of their whole locker room :mjlol:

bron ever had a teammate make a whole diss song about him or get two-pieced by an opposing player in game? :childplease:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
And won a championship partly because Draymond was gone. It's chess not checkers

Which, again, is fine. I don't think any player should risk getting thrown out of a game by getting involved in dumb shyt. I ain't saying LeBron did anything wrong.

My only issue is these fukking meat riders saying stuff like "Ime lucky it's the middle of the game" cause they're so fukking thirsty to defend their mans.

NYC Rebel

Daps
The fukk you talking about again, dummy?

Where did I say "this is what I'd do"?

nikka just hearing voices in his head now :russ:
What NBA players behalf will you speaking on? “You see other NBA players… “ who?

No one asked you to speak on behalf of anyone. You sound like those white folks who black folks, right way to protest.

fukk outta here with that dumb shyt. :mjlol:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
What NBA players behalf will you speaking on? “You see other NBA players… “ who?

No one asked you to speak on behalf of anyone. You sound like those white folks who black folks, right way to protest.

fukk outta here with that dumb shyt. :mjlol:

You are genuinely stupid.

Me citing examples of other players getting involved in altercations is not "speaking on behalf of NBA players" :dead:

NYC Rebel

Daps

These dudes are weirdos. They can’t even see how stupid they sound with this NBA fight club fantasy shyt. You had one buffoon here called LeBron a bytch for not punching Ime in the face. :krs: another buffoon speaking on behalf on what other players “would” do.

sounding stupid as fukk. :russ:

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
lets not bring kobe and mj into this, they didnt have some magical forcefield to deflect this type of fukkery.

mj was over there getting punched by his teammates for talking shyt. bill cartwright threatened to end his career in front of their whole locker room :mjlol:

bron ever had a teammate make a whole diss song about him or get two-pieced by an opposing player in game? :childplease:

Don’t look at Kobe getting two pieced… focus on his REACTION to getting two pieced. :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Which, again, is fine. I don't think any player should risk getting thrown out of a game by getting involved in dumb shyt. I ain't saying LeBron did anything wrong.

My only issue is these fukking meat riders saying stuff like "Ime lucky it's the middle of the game" cause they're so fukking thirsty to defend their mans.
You've been fellating Ime in this thread but you over here on this LeBron Stan bullshyt

Dawg doesn't even realize how feminine he is

:mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

yall love bron so much yall have fixated yourselves to thinking that being a bytch is better than standing up for yourself:laff:

now getting pushed on the ground and flying 4 miles while crying to the refs and getting called a bytch by other coaches is better than being willing to fight another man :laff: Crying to another man about not using words loosely is better than throwing hands up and being willing to run a fade win or lose :laff: only the LeGBT :dead: