Audio leaked: Bron vs Ime double tech (Lakers-Rockets)

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never seen a nikka body language not match his words so much lol
Not saying Ime ain't with the shyts cause he clearly is, but son was standing all casual like he was telling him how to recover on a pick, not to stop bytchin :dead:

Might kind of show he had no fear that Bron was gonna do shyt, so wasn't even on guard at all. On some "man get outta here with that shyt"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
dudes really stretched this shyt out to push “agendas” against players and apply street “codes” to 2 rich NBA nikkas talking shyt courtside :mjlol:
Russ Fight LOL

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
They would never talk to Kobe and MJ like that

:sas2:
Kobe got two pieced by Chris Childs. Why lie?
Everyone in the league is sick of Bron. As much of a legend he is he needs to go. Nothing will move forward with him still playing.
You're still mad that Bron didn't join New York Knicks. Let it go bro. Bron retiring won't improve your Knicks who couldn't beat Miami with Butler playing through injuries.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never seen a nikka body language not match his words so much lol
Not saying Ime ain't with the shyts cause he clearly is, but son was standing all casual like he was telling him how to recover on a pick, not to stop bytchin :dead:

Might kind of show he had no fear that Bron was gonna do shyt, so wasn't even on guard at all. On some "man get outta here with that shyt"
Ime an assassin

“In the middle of the whole thing, I heard Ime, literally in mid-swing of another opponent say, ‘Watch [your] back, Gabe,'” he related, sounding as if he was indeed recounting a pitched moment in the latest Hollywood action film.

“[H]e calmly, I mean calmly, smeared a guy who, as I turned to see his warning, jumped from the stands with a chair to probably kill me or knock me out to where the crowd would have. I mean, Ime caught the guy in mid-air with a fist and calmly continued his dispatching of oncoming people

However, that was only the beginning according to the former Longhorn; “That wasn’t the real brawl. After we won was the real issue.”

“After the game, they were waiting for us to come out of the locker room. And seriously, I didn’t start it. Kingsley Ogwudire was in front of our team in an all-out tirade in his best Arabic. The next thing you know, there were three Algerian players on him. Everyone was engaged in combat save me, if you can believe it. And lo and behold… Ime! He was taking people out like in Mortal Kombat. Finish him! Incredible.

:mjlol:Ime crazy. No wonder he wanted Brooks so bad that he overpaid him.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Heat still lost and didn’t make it far. Rings matter more than stats.
I’m still trying to figure out why Rex Chapman. REX CHAPMAN?!?! :russ:

Anyway this is a player and coach talking shyt to each other mid game, I don’t think it’s that serious. I mean you don’t see people get this upset at coaches yelling at their own players.