ATTENTION: Willstyles is POLICE

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Breh you should be worried about the fashion police not the real police...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
says the guy promoting some garbage water that prolly ain't even alkaline to his "people"&looks down his nose at them all the time

bruh,i saw that Kendrick had a "Death To Molly" message at the end of his latest video,better hurry up and get that garbage out and pick at the last remaining vestiges of the trend

me and Will used to disagree about a lot of ish at the :hamster: but he never struck me as the cutthroat,backstabber type,can't say i'd agree with his decision if it is true,but,while i'm an idealist i'm also a realist,shyt is hard right now&po-po pays well:manny:

sad,but true

What was ya sohh name breh?

Good lookin out

I for one appreciate it.

:upsetfavre: nikka i dont even know who you are

Breh you should be worried about the fashion police not the real police...

He too busy rocking the same Michigan state sweat shirt and orange shorts 4 days straight :skip:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
awww boobie :o:

Skype peen session later? I finally was able to clean all that dried baby oil off my cam from our last one :whew:
Just call me. <3

Say Nikki you're cool and all but you starting to come off like either a troll or a attention whore. This is like the 10th dude I done seen you flirt with. Don't go that route lil mama.

Lol. Breh, this is the Internet, I can flirt with whoever I want. It's not an attention whore or troll, if you don't like it dot respond.

Anyway, Jack has been my boo since day one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jack or Sierra Mist?

:umad:

she aint fukkin wit you so don't fukk wit her. You seem salty as fukk that she aint on your dikk but on everybody else's :ahh:

Nicca talking about it aint a good look like he her daddy n shyt :laff: just stfu up and let that hoe be nikka :childplease:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Proud of you breh

I wanted to become a cop at one point, and hopefully catch a bullet in a non vital part of my body so I'm desk job for the next 30 years pulling ot Making like 100k,but sadly it did not work out for me

sent from royalty via tapatalk

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Shiit just got .........................................................................................

WILL ..... :whoo: .......................... damh

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/119810/shyt-just-got-real-o.gif