ATTENTION: Willstyles is POLICE

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
most of his twerking videos can be found by searching youtube for "white girl twerking":russ:

:dead: More like white girl struggle twerking. Lmaooo, I was watching one of the videos he posted of this one white girl and the poor thing was trying so hard to shake her ass even though there was nothing to shake. :russ: Let me find the video.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:umad:

she aint fukkin wit you so don't fukk wit her. You seem salty as fukk that she aint on your dikk but on everybody else's :ahh:

Nicca talking about it aint a good look like he her daddy n shyt :laff: just stfu up and let that hoe be nikka :childplease:

:comeon: Sit yo 5 dolla ass down nikka.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Damn can't wait for that MollyWater flop. :ohlawd: Hope it bankrupts him and he ends up driving a Yellow Cab like many of his countrymen. :ahh:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
So if he is a cop, whats he gonna do? Slap me with some e-cuffs? fukk outtahere.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Bubba-Smith.gif
I am?

:dwillhuh:

Will you rack your weights now b?:mjpls:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 star. i think it very dumb for us to support you in your Mollywatr endeavors and whatever have you but it seems like you never return the favor to certain coli members that are experiencing success (for lack of a better term) in they aspirations. Typical Crab In The Bucket Syndrome. you got some some self-reflecting you need to do breh.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Breh, the moment I find out someone is even THINKING about being in law enforcement I delete them from my life. In college I made a point to not even hang out with CJ majors.

This Willstyles cat is about to be cliqued up with the alphabet boys. I just want to give you fair warning before you deal with him.

:heh: :pachaha:

you crazy for that one...