ATTENTION: Willstyles is POLICE

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Breh, the moment I find out someone is even THINKING about being in law enforcement I delete them from my life. In college I made a point to not even hang out with CJ majors.

This Willstyles cat is about to be cliqued up with the alphabet boys. I just want to give you fair warning before you deal with him.

says the guy promoting some garbage water that prolly ain't even alkaline to his "people"&looks down his nose at them all the time

bruh,i saw that Kendrick had a "Death To Molly" message at the end of his latest video,better hurry up and get that garbage out and pick at the last remaining vestiges of the trend

me and Will used to disagree about a lot of ish at the :hamster: but he never struck me as the cutthroat,backstabber type,can't say i'd agree with his decision if it is true,but,while i'm an idealist i'm also a realist,shyt is hard right now&po-po pays well:manny:

sad,but true

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
God damn Nigerian

Your posts suck

The only good thing about you is your marketing skills

Stealing twerk vids to promote Molly water is kinda dope

But other than that ur a shytty poster & a overall lame ass nikka

What the fukk is a cop who posts on here gonna do to anybody?

Use your head nikka

Use this 1 star too

When Chris Dorner comes out to say your posts suck

45822-Keanu-Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif-49A7.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with becoming a police officer. criminal justice is a good field to get into. the only way we're going to change the system is if we get ourselves in it where we can change the infrastructure. folks talking about "owning business" and all this generic shyt that doesn't go anywhere. you can make a difference in society by becoming a cop BUT you damn sure aren't making a difference selling mollypop or whatever aqua garbage you're putting out on the street. i would like to see more dudes aspire to be cops, firefighters, politicans, doctors, lawyers, veterinarian, physical therapist and basically doing actually careers that they can change the world with. fukk getting rich, the goal is to become wealthy where you, your kids, your homie's kids and everybody can eat and people can actually inspire to make something instead of giving up in life.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
If you aren't doing anything dirty you shouldn't be worried about cops. You looking really paranoid of having dirty hands with this thread and ducking the origins of your water.

Geek

Pro
Daps
Need to worry about selling that watr, EDC is this weekend. Thirsty teenagers, rolling their faces off will need some hydrating.