ATTENTION: Willstyles is POLICE

Daps
Reppin
St louis
look man......stop making threads and illegally
water marking videos of white bytches shaking
boney ass before we get hit with a lawsuit..
concentrate on moving units of water so you
can get famous and I can touch my money..
a0yqua.jpg

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
even if he was a beat cop he has no jurisdiction over anything said here,he would just be a storm trooper who knocks the poor's heads in for his masters

worry about those 3 letter boys behind the scenes who pose as being "cool" with you but are secretly monitoring you

"Allegedly, over 30% of Twitter Accounts are fake accounts created by the FBl and ClA to spy on people and monitor social networking activity"

its not just Twitter though,its FaceBook Incorporated,this site,and every site,why do you think they're trying to centralize everything Interweb-wise,so they can monitor&control everything
Breh, the moment I find out someone is even THINKING about being in law enforcement I delete them from my life. In college I made a point to not even hang out with CJ majors.

This Willstyles cat is about to be cliqued up with the alphabet boys. I just want to give you fair warning before you deal with him.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
isnt the threadstarter the same person that had a picture of him rocking a my little pony shirt? lol but in all serious nobody care breh.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh, the moment I find out someone is even THINKING about being in law enforcement I delete them from my life. In college I made a point to not even hang out with CJ majors.

This Willstyles cat is about to be cliqued up with the alphabet boys. I just want to give you fair warning before you deal with him.

But don't you have a ton of white friends? You think they are more trustworthy? :wtf:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God damn Nigerian

Your posts suck

The only good thing about you is your marketing skills

Stealing twerk vids to promote Molly water is kinda dope

But other than that ur a shytty poster & a overall lame ass nikka

What the fukk is a cop who posts on here gonna do to anybody?

Use your head nikka

Use this 1 star too

:laugh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Lmao. Oh my god, Jack. You know you're my one and only.

Say Nikki you're cool and all but you starting to come off like either a troll or a attention whore. This is like the 10th dude I done seen you flirt with. Don't go that route lil mama.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
These nikkas. lol Sad when being a police officer is frowned upon and selling drugs is being "real".