ATTENTION: Willstyles is POLICE

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:russ: I can't hate on dude for trying to better himself, that and being islamic :salute:

But you better not bring any excessively large cowboy hats or wear large flowers around me breh :birdman: I know what a microphone looks like.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Stealing twerk vids to promote Molly water is kinda dope

:skip: lmaoooo, he stole all those twerk videos that he's been posting of those boney white chicks? I swear I knew it was too good to be true. Ain't nobody fukking with that Mollywatr bullshyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip: lmaoooo, he stole all those twerk videos that he's been posting of those boney white chicks? I swear I knew it was too good to be true. Ain't nobody fukking with that Mollywatr bullshyt.

most of his twerking videos can be found by searching youtube for "white girl twerking":russ:

illadope

きんが
Daps
Look guys! It's another black man that wants support from his peers but can't support another ones ideas. How are you going to be a business leader, matter fact am example when you can't even congratulate another black man doing something out of the norm?

:salute: with whatever endeavors he pursues as long as its righteous, and fukk you for being envious.

/thread

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
most of his twerking videos can be found by searching youtube for "white girl twerking":russ:

Were you there that night on tinychat when he was answering all those questions all :jawalrus: and :smugdraper: yet became quiet and scared as soon as I mentioned he was stealing those videos? nikka had nothing to say so he bocked me. lmao

"Bu-bu-but I have them as frenz on facebook." :to: