Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
All that time embarrassing himself in this thread could be used to create a community music program for black kids.:coffee:
Stacy-Keibler-wwe-divas-3993475-1600-1200.jpg

images
WWE-Diva-Eva-Marie-wwe-divas-vs-tna-knockouts-35335395-1284-722.jpg

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
But with that being said, you can't place the whole responsibility on hip hop, there's other factors that you have to take into account as well.
A quote from me earlier in this thread.
It almost seems at this point like you're not understanding what I'm saying on purpose. No one's saying evil jew music is absolute control all I'm basically saying is to blame only the parents at this point is intellectually lazy when so many other factors fit in just like mainstream negative rap music it's a symptom not the cause I don't see what so hard to understand about that.
00DE7f9.jpg

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Funny how NO ONE has even attempted to address the quote in the OP. Because they cant!!!!:pachaha:

There's been more "he thinks Eminem rhymes words well" and "he drives trucks" than arguments that dispute mine.

Damn i kicked yall asses again in this thread:wow:

Whiteboys came out extra heavy in here:wow:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@PhonZhi I don't usually post in your threads but I agree with alot of what you say about hip- hop. What do you propose inner city minorities listen to instead though? I myself love rock/metal but most on this site will just dismiss it as cac shyt. Jazz? Reggae? J-pop? Blacks and hispanics seem to have a bond with hip-hop that speaks to their experiences. When whites listen to it, they just think it sounds cool. I just listen to what sounds good but I agree about not wanting to hear all this negativity and violence, shyt's a real buzzkill.
honestly, the mental conditioning and the lingering affects of slavery still exist today. This is a fact. This is what we ultimately have to overcome as a collective. We have been the subjects of systemic oppression for 400+ years now. This INTENTIONAL oppression is still happening today. Dont be fooled or let anyone tell you otherwise. We are being PURPOSELY kept as 2nd class citizens. The image of the black race is PURPOSELY being portrayed as that of uncivilized, unruly animals. Hiphop culture is helping in this. Im definantly not saying ban all rap and the black community will suddenly be A-ok. Its waaaaay more than that. Its soooo deep in my opinion, that i cant see "change" until a few generations has passed. None of us will be alive when the black race is where it needs to be. We have 400+ years of psychological torture to undue. Your question is pretty loaded. Its not even about "what type of music should they listen to?" Its more about getting OURSELVES in a mental position to combat whats creating the conditions that inspires that type of music in the first place. As long as we (the youth specifically) are under the trance of this ignorant and materialistic mental poison, we will never be in the correct mindstate to combat the REAL ENEMY: White Supremacy.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@God's Gift. dont feel bad. That question gets em EVERYTIME. @DropQ straight up disappeared when i asked him:pachaha:
No your question didn't get me it's not an adequate representation of the issues discussed in this thread. There's no need for me give anymore input if you're going to compare apples to oranges. Like makes no sense...at all.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Metal and hard rock have some of the
most angsty pissed off lyrics about just about anything suicide,genocide, rape, murder, torture etc.

I know The Coli tends to view everything through a limited world view but I cann tell you RIGHT NOW there are bands with pretty big followings that make what a lot of rappers say sound pretty tame either that or it's just as bad as any rap lyric.

Exactly

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Ill watch this when i get back but yes. And no offense, but you are white. This is a problem in the BLACK COMMUNITY. When you turn on the radio you dont hear music promoting the genocide of your race. Sorry but i can no longer entertain this convo with you. You cant understand the POV of a black man here in AmeriKKKa. Peace

:comeon: