Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You're seriously underestimating parents if you think the values and morals they would install (theoretically) into their child would be moot and that entertainment would have more influence on the child.

Thats all fine and dandy in a society with solid two parent households with order and authority..most American families are either dysfunctional or borderline dysfunctional. American kids are raised with few boundaries by weak and absent parents in many cases..high divorce rate, single young mothers and a loose moraled environment breeds kids that will be easily influenced by the bullshyt in media.
Kids follow what is cool, and even before they hit the teen years kids get more influence from friends and other external influence than mom and dad. dont be thick and naive..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
my personal end game is simply not supporting rappers that glorify harmful drug use, promiscuity, and killing other black men. shyt was cool to me when i was younger. but in an era where we're being overtly slaughtered by cops. i no longer want to hear these cowardly n iggas rap about harming their own.

we got nikkas like meek mills glorifying selling packs, gunplay, etc. but when it comes to speaking up on white supremacy, all of a sudden its :whoa: and that's how MOST rappers are.

Meek Mill explains why he's 'scared to be political'

Meek a c00n and a Cointelpro agent

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
For some kids, this is the only image they see. Their vision doesn't extend outside the hood. They literally, don't know how it looks, or what it takes to be something other than a dope boy, rapper or a basketball player.

dangle the carrot and no one cares....as long as they can feed their family right?...Cats would do anything, even exploit their own culture for some depreciating ass dollars...

everybody out for themself

Straight up savagery. People are willing to kill thousands of their own people just to feed their own family and nothing more. Not even building wealth, just getting by.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

Depends on my definition? mainstream rap is bytches is hoes, any nikka you don't know is an opp that should get bodied, if they a fiend serve em, I got more money than you and you ain't on my level cause you ain't had to struggle to flip them packs in the trap.

No other culture has music as outright negatives as mainstream rap, you gonna say "all of em" like Koreans got songs even remotely like "Trap nikkas" :russ:

Bu bu but trap music is only entertainment. I just wanna sell some things and trick on hoes because of a few dope artists.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I can't believe the hate Op has gotten just for trying to raise awareness to a very real problem.

Brainwashing is a mf :pacspit:

Be an Eminem fan raising awareness of negative music brehs.

@PhonZhi i wanna ask you a question cause there is a bit of confusion. I already know the answer but still. Do you solely blame rap music for the current state of affairs in our communities ?

He basically is. He keeps denying it but it's his number one scapegoat. Which is why no one takes him seriously. And he's admitted that he's done absolutely nothing in real life to "fix" this problem of "negative" music.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I won't deny the influence of all media, music included. That being said, OP is like a broken record on here and would be better served trying to inform people in the real world.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
It's like this.phonzi nikka expects young black men to rap about some "wheels on the bus go round and round" type kiddy shyt. If course they are gunna rap about drug experimentation and getting laid like all young men are obsessed with past and present
so all you thought about was drugs and poosay as a youth?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Which is why no one takes him seriously.

Sorry breh, but you're sounding more and more idiotic with every post:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-starting-to-agree-with-phonzi-about-this-music-thing-now.338191/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/phonzhi-you-doing-gawds-work-breh-salute.338584/

I think you need to stick to WWE threads. You've brought up Eminem many times but still haven't said anything about the quote in the OP.

No one takes YOU serious. You are a wrestling fanatic with a chronic masturbation problem. Get help my dude.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Any and everything in the media can influence.:stopitslime: This isn't unique to HipHop. Remember what they said about "white" metal music?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I won't deny the influence of all media, music included. That being said, OP is like a broken record on here and would be better served trying to inform people in the real world.

Do yall not talk to people about these topics offline? :wtf: Ive had more of these convos irl in the last 6months than i have my entire life

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Get this "bu bu bu white people do it too" garbage outta here:camby:

Im not making excuses but your complaint isn't something unique to HipHop. You can make this claim about anything from books to video games to music to movies:martin: