Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
ive left enough c00n and whiteboy carcasses in this thread.

Ima leave yall for the vultures
Vulture.jpg

Peace

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Why would I do that when you basically
w5va8i6.gif
the shyt of the response I gave you a page or two back not to mention this is your second time doing this answer that then let the sparing begin.

This is the response I gave you

Where did he destroy anything?

Like you seriously just came into this conversation,and added nothing.

And to counter your point, in 2015 with said advanced technology a parental unit could in fact deter or at the least limit said exposure to content they would deem inappropriate.

And again, you're not paying close enough attention: Op not only took that quote out of context, he also isn't doing shyt about the problem.

nikka getting geeked off of a conversation, but adds zero to it. :mjlol:

It's adorable how these cookie cutter pseudo-intellectuals just forget what transpires not even an hour ago, but clamor on about how they've been "awakened".

Jesus, stop making these so easy.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
This is the response I gave you

It's adorable how these cookie cutter pseudo-intellectuals just forget what transpires not even an hour ago, but clamor on about how they've been "awakened".

No shyt

I basically answered your if you took away the negative rap music bullshyt what would it change and since you had no actual answer you gave me a filler reply and said I added nothing which is pretty ironic.

and to repeat myself a parental unit would be inconsequential when the child is not under parental advisory so at this point we're back to square one.

The thing is I think you're pretty dumb too so at least the feeling is mutual.:manny:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
if you're asking me to construct an argument to convince you that brainwashing techniques were used by slave-owners on slaves then you are beyond repair.

Go read this or something

10311787_547898915316745_8595584605311195928_n.jpg

FREE ''kemetic book club'': The Brainwashing of African Americans during and after slavery. A MUST READ NOW !
no this is what i asked of you.
:laff:
What I need for you to do is construct an argument, without using ad hominems, straw man arguments or youtube videos. I'm not sure you can do it. I can point to a graph that shows how the prison industrial complex disproportionately targets blacks, I can show you a history of how wall street was built on slavery, I can cite evidence of how amerikkka has been fukking the disenfranchised (mainly blacks) for centuries. But you can't do any of this? Now why is that:jbhmm:
I am still waiting my mans

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
No shyt

I basically answered your if you took away the negative rap music bullshyt what would it change and since you had no actual answer you gave me a filler reply and said I added nothing which is pretty ironic.

and to repeat myself a parental unit would be inconsequential when the child is not under parental advisory so at this point we're back to square one.

The thing is I think you're pretty dumb too so at least the feeling is mutual.:manny:

You're seriously underestimating parents if you think the values and morals they would install (theoretically) into their child would be moot and that entertainment would have more influence on the child.

It's funny how you refer to my earlier rebuttal as both "not an actual answer" and "a filler reply" when my main point of that rebuttal was how you said technology was so advanced that children couldn't escape the evil "Jew-tunes" when I responded a counter to that very claim.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
no this is what i asked of you.

I am still waiting my mans
The crazy part about that response man that you're in here dapping other users that's exhibiting the same behavior just saying. :mjpls:Hold all of us to the same responsibility.

But anyways I'm out you guys have a nice night.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
The crazy part about that response man that you're in here dapping other users that's exhibiting the same behavior just saying. :mjpls:Hold all of us to the same responsibility.

But anyways I'm out you guys have a nice night.
206lqxf.png

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
You're seriously underestimating parents if you think the values and morals they would install (theoretically) into their child would be moot and that entertainment would have more influence on the child.

It's funny how you refer to my earlier rebuttal as both "not an actual answer" and "a filler reply" when my main point of that rebuttal was how you said technology was so advanced that children couldn't escape the evil "Jew-tunes" when I responded a counter to that very claim.
And here we go again.

It almost seems at this point like you're not understanding what I'm saying on purpose. No one's saying evil jew music is absolute control all I'm basically saying is to blame only the parents at this point is intellectually lazy when so many other factors fit in just like mainstream negative rap music it's a symptom not the cause I don't see what so hard to understand about that but since I'm so confident in what I'm talking about I concede this argument in hopes that this feeds your ego in order for you to sleep at night peace.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz since hip hop is so influential and detrimental why doesn't more non-black communities have similar problems that's plaguing our communities?? You give me a logical answer that negates the environment influencing a person's actions/life.
i've said broken homes and the wealth disparity hurts us more than anything. other groups have intact families and communities to negate a lot of negative influence--and that isn't to say it still doesn't happen to other groups impressionable youth. they just happen to have the resources and opportunities to help deter some who may turn to illegal means for money.

i don't understand why this needs to debate. if rappers only rapped about pursuing education, starting families, and building businesses. you can't tell me dudes would be out doing lean and "fukking up some commas."

:whoa: but none of that sounds hot on a beat, so lets promote a bunch of toxic shyt the rappers dont actually live.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
And here we go again.

It almost seems at this point like you're not understanding what I'm saying on purpose. No one's saying evil jew music is absolute control all I'm basically saying is to blame only the parents at this point is intellectually lazy when so many other factors fit in just like mainstream negative rap music it's a symptom not the cause I don't see what so hard to understand about that but since I'm so confident in what I'm talking about I concede this argument in hopes that this feeds your ego in order for you to sleep at night peace.

Nice cop out.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
i've said broken homes and the wealth disparity hurts us more than anything. other groups have intact families and communities to negate a lot of negative influence--and that isn't to say it still doesn't happen to other groups impressionable youth. they just happen to have the resources and opportunities to help deter some who may turn to illegal means for money.

i don't understand why this needs to debate. if rappers only rapped about pursuing education, starting families, and building businesses. you can't tell me dudes would be out doing lean and "fukking up some commas."

:whoa: but none of that sounds hot on a beat, so lets promote a bunch of toxic shyt the rappers dont actually live.
Big pharma isn't pumping America full of prescription opiates, rappers are:troll:
All jokes aside tho, I agree lean is a completely hype drug, if it were really about getting high and not the culture than dudes would be on stronger shyt. But first things first is my point

Daps
Rap is fukking boring. And you gotta be a weak person / dumbass to let music influence you to the point of doing stupid shyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Big pharma isn't pumping America full of prescription opiates, rappers are:troll:
All jokes aside tho, I agree lean is a completely hype drug, if it were really about getting high and not the culture than dudes would be on stronger shyt. But first things first is my point

big pharma produces a lot of drugs that aren't popular in the black community. let a few rappers make adderal/ritalin hot, and nikkas will be on that too.