Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Seeing color is a matter of perception. We see blue because of the way certain wavelengths stimulate cones in the retina. You see color with your brain. You probably think your tongue is pink, but pink isn't a real color idiot.

What was the purpose of explaining something to me I already know and clearly you didn't understand the reason you received that type of reply from me in the first place. Otherwise I would have got a actual response. So I guess the definition of an idiot would be you.........yourself.:francis:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
cats like @DarkSkinSamurai are so lost that they need "statistical evidence" that the intentional oppression of the black race is real and not a "conspiracy theory":wow:
:laff:
What I need for you to do is construct an argument, without using ad hominems, straw man arguments or youtube videos. I'm not sure you can do it. I can point to a graph that shows how the prison industrial complex disproportionately targets blacks, I can show you a history of how wall street was built on slavery, I can cite evidence of how amerikkka has been fukking the disenfranchised (mainly blacks) for centuries. But you can't do any of this? Now why is that:jbhmm:

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Where did he destroy anything?

Like you seriously just came into this conversation,and added nothing.

And to counter your point, in 2015 with said advanced technology a parental unit could in fact deter or at the least limit said exposure to content they would deem inappropriate.

And again, you're not paying close enough attention: Op not only took that quote out of context, he also isn't doing shyt about the problem.

nikka getting geeked off of a conversation, but adds zero to it. :mjlol:

:sas1:Okay.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
I would probably respect you dudes more if you just admit your feelings are hurt ya'll gone cry in the car?:sas2:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
What was the purpose of explaining something to me I already know and clearly you didn't understand the reason you received that type of reply from me in the first place. Otherwise I would have got a actual response. So I guess the definition of an idiot would be you.........yourself.:francis:
backpedal.gif

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Let me put it this way:

If a rap song inspires someone to go out and kill another person/do drugs/etc..., there is a fundamental issue occurring there that has nothing to do with the music. I simply believe that the focus should be on that fundamental issue.
my god:snoop: This is about waaaaay more that what rap physically causes people to do bro. This is about a MINDSET. A way of life. This isn't just music. This is an entire LIFESTYLE thats being promoted. Its about being flashy and materialistic. Its about having to appear and come across as "hood" and "street". Its about being swagged out. Its about the gang/prison lifestyle being made to look cool to our youth. Its about ignorance and crime being the keys to success instead of intelligence and education. This hiphop culture is playing a HUGE part in why alot of young smart black kids suppress their intelligence in order to appear more "hood". This hiphop culture is playing a HUGE part in the extreme materialism in our community. This hiphop culture is playing a HUGE part in why blacks fear and distrust each other. The main images and sounds we see of ourselves are violent thugs. When we see a young man that looks like Chief Keef we automatically link his image with violent rap. When we see a story of one of these drill rappers being killed, we dont care and point the finger at HIM instead of blaming the conditions that were purposely created to breed his kind. This CULTURE is playing a role in our own self-hate and is also being used to further demonize our image to the entire world.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I would probably respect you dudes more if you just admit your feelings are hurt ya'll gone cry in the car?:sas2:

You mean the fact that people have pointed out how OP basically resorts to damn near every illogical arguing tactic, despite the various studies, statistics and counter arguments that have been presented to him aren't deemed respectable in your eyes?

Oh no, how I will I sleep tonight?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:laff:
What I need for you to do is construct an argument, without using ad hominems, straw man arguments or youtube videos. I'm not sure you can do it. I can point to a graph that shows how the prison industrial complex disproportionately targets blacks, I can show you a history of how wall street was built on slavery, I can cite evidence of how amerikkka has been fukking the disenfranchised (mainly blacks) for centuries. But you can't do any of this? Now why is that:jbhmm:
if you're asking me to construct an argument to convince you that brainwashing techniques were used by slave-owners on slaves then you are beyond repair.

Go read this or something

10311787_547898915316745_8595584605311195928_n.jpg

FREE ''kemetic book club'': The Brainwashing of African Americans during and after slavery. A MUST READ NOW !

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
You mean the fact that people have pointed out how OP basically resorts to damn near every illogical arguing tactic, despite the various studies, statistics and counter arguments that have been presented to him aren't deemed respectable in your eyes?

Oh no, how I will I sleep tonight?

That's not what I'd call it but If you say so.

Don't worry you were never awake to begin with.
fkNTXQV.png