Attention!!!!!! All Idiots That Says Hiphop Doesn't Influence!!!!!!

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
You're supposed to aim the fire extinguisher at the base (i.e. the source) not the top.
we're not in the correct mindstate/consciousness to aim at ANYTHING!!!!! We are still a divided and materialistic people. You are thinking backwards. Change cannot occur if a change in our overall mindstate doesnt happen first. We HAVE to unify and be stingy with our money in order to combat white supremacy. Why is this so hard for you to understand??

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Too many emotional ass dudes in this thread that can't compherhend the sitution at hand even when it's explained to them which leads me to believe some of you simply don't like the fact that the op is attacking your comfort zone............fukking......... pathetic.

Good job OP for exposing these maxi pad azz dudes.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Too many emotional ass dudes in this thread that can't compherhend the sitution at hand even when it's explained to them which leads me to believe you simply don't like the fact that the op is attacking your comfort zone............fukking......... pathetic.

Good job OP for exposing these maxi pad azz dudes.
no doubt my G.:salute: Lots of walking zombies among us

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
sorry breh, but if you dont think that slave owners used brainwashing techniques on the slaves to keep them docile and in check, you are truly a lost soul. Sorry.
Ad hominems and straw man arguments, breh are you really not capable of developing an argument that doesnt sound like it was made by a middle schooler? Stop being a youtube scholar and give me one post, just ONE with statistical evidence that supports your claim.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Ad hominems and straw man arguments, breh are you really not capable of developing an argument that doesnt sound like it was made by a middle schooler? Stop being a youtube scholar and give me one post, just ONE with statistical evidence that supports your claim.

I guess you need statistical evidence that supports the claim that the sky is indeed blue.