Attended Dr. Umar appearance yesterday, Update on school

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C

its whether if they are down to help wit the cause is the only thing that should be questioned.....

when they send they agents in i bet the will be married to a black woman and yall be like 'he is so outstanding'

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Gotta admit he's a good speaker!

Concerning the school, he says he has like 300 stacks. The school he was trying to purchase has fell through. Due to black people calling the school trying to verify they weren't being scammed. So hundreds of people calling the school every day asking, " Have you talked to Umar about selling your school?"

Also, the school is now being purchased by the federal government!

He has found another, cheaper, school, he's trying to purchase and only needs 600 thousand more stacks.

Will update later...
link the video when you find someone who uploaded it

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
It's troubling what he had to say concerning Baltimore. That the police instigated those youth and set them up.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

The whole video is worth listening to but the part starts at 12:30

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/11613965/

Also Claude Anderson said he was trying to set some shyt up for black people in Detroit and the Hispanics/Arabs shut that shyt all the way down.

That black/brown coalition is something else ain't it
:mexpls:
arabmjpls-png.3181

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've sent him my resume too and he ain't respond either. Dude gives out his personal phone number and email at every event. Plus he has a daily call at 6am where parents can call in with questions about how to deal with their children so I assume he's just legit busy. He did respond to some emails of mine back in the day.

Once my curriculum is done I'm gonna send it to him in case he wants to use it.
Don't send him shyt. Do you and branch out.... don't dirty up your ideas with foolishness.

Now if he had actually things to show.. then yeah in that case send it

Peace

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Don't send him shyt. Do you and branch out.... don't dirty up your ideas with foolishness.

Now if he had actually things to show.. then yeah in that case send it

Peace

Naw I fukks with Umar and support him 100%. I just made another donation to his school today. Hes one of the few people I know who's on some "fukk you I'm african :pacspit:" shyt. In a country full of c00ns hearing Umar speak is refreshing :blessed:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole video is worth listening to but the part starts at 12:30

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/11613965/

Also Claude Anderson said he was trying to set some shyt up for black people in Detroit and the Hispanics/Arabs shut that shyt all the way down.

That black/brown coalition is something else ain't it
:mexpls:
arabmjpls-png.3181

Yeah, I am well aware of the "Africa Town" in Detroit that was shut down by the Hispanics/Arabs...AND by the Black politicians that didn't want to participate in "reverse racism"...:what: