Attended Dr. Umar appearance yesterday, Update on school

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he said he's not going tell us the name and location of this school. He's hoping he has it open by next summer. Asked all interested and qualified to email their resume concerning teaching and instructing positions.

Found it odd he gave everyone his cell number.
TWo people told me they emailed him and didn't get a response.

On has a biology degree. The other is a teacher.

Maybe he has so many resumes coming in or something but he didn't respond.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah he said he's not going tell us the name and location of this school. He's hoping he has it open by next summer. Asked all interested and qualified to email their resume concerning teaching and instructing positions.

Found it odd he gave everyone his cell number.

Good way to go about it....I told folks back in the other thread, that this good brother got forces working against his venture and this was going to take some time, but like slave minded negroes have done time and again, they go about c00nin their way out a vital and positive build.....

Sad part about it, is that if this was some non black person trying to build something, negroes have no questions and would not go through all this bullshyt they putting this brother through........Anyways lets hope the big bro get this off the ground.....I've already donated and spoke to the brother via email and Blogtalk radio some years back, so I already know his vision........

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Good way to go about it....I told folks back in the other thread, that this good brother got forces working against his venture and this was going to take some time, but like slave minded negroes have done time and again, they go about c00nin their way out a vital and positive build.....

Sad part about it, is that if this was some non black person trying to build something, negroes have no questions and would not go through all this bullshyt they putting this brother through........Anyways lets hope the big bro get this off the ground.....I've already donated and spoke to the brother via email and Blogtalk radio some years back, so I already know his vision........
This the same dude that said you're a c00n if you don't think Lupita is one of the baddest women.

Now he's saying ur a c00n for asking questions about money ....
Then disses black people by claiming they wouldn't ask a white person questions. .....

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Concerning the school, he says he has like 300 stacks. The school he was trying to purchase has fell through. Due to black people calling the school trying to verify they weren't being scammed. So hundreds of people calling the school every day asking, " Have you talked to Umar about selling your school?"
:snoop:

"I gave this dude 20 dollars and he said he was gonna buy this school... so is he??????????"

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:snoop:

"I gave this dude 20 dollars and he said he was gonna buy this school... so is he??????????"

I believe dude is going to come through. Now make no mistake about it...lol...I see some hustler in him, but not con man. Though I could be wrong too.

But look at it like this, we're not giving this nikka our life savings. We tossed him 20, 50, 100 dollars. Nothing that will set us back too far even if he is a scam.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I was :stopitslime:when he first mentioned the curriculum because he only mentioned agriculture and sewing. Was about to foh until he gave the rest which included along the lines of self defense and weaponry among other more practical things.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I believe dude is going to come through. Now make no mistake about it...lol...I see some hustler in him, but not con man. Though I could be wrong too.

But look at it like this, we're not giving this nikka our life savings. We tossed him 20, 50, 100 dollars. Nothing that will set us back too far even if he is a scam.

That's my whole perspective on this. Calling the school to check up is just bad form.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
TWo people told me they emailed him and didn't get a response.

On has a biology degree. The other is a teacher.

Maybe he has so many resumes coming in or something but he didn't respond.

I've sent him my resume too and he ain't respond either. Dude gives out his personal phone number and email at every event. Plus he has a daily call at 6am where parents can call in with questions about how to deal with their children so I assume he's just legit busy. He did respond to some emails of mine back in the day.

Once my curriculum is done I'm gonna send it to him in case he wants to use it.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Noticed he said he asked Puff for the money through a friend. Puff said something like giving him the money would get him (Puffy) killed :ohhh:
thats how tight the Merchants have they grip on those rappin ass negroes

puff will sell u some liquor in a minute tho