Attended Dr. Umar appearance yesterday, Update on school

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Figured this would be the reason, and I fixed the above paragraph breh...........Again as I stated in the previous threads on the great brother......this is exactly why negroes not going anywhere, to many traitorous dumb ass c00ns in our midst, that swear they know what they doing and don't know a good thing when its staring them in the face, but if its a white face, these nikkas have no questions.............I don't take 95% of negroes in 2015 serious any longer........

Yeah he said he's not going tell us the name and location of this school. He's hoping he has it open by next summer. Asked all interested and qualified to email their resume concerning teaching and instructing positions.

Found it odd he gave everyone his cell number.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Thank the God's...

I swear a nikka sitting next to me left the event and his pawg was waiting in the whip for him lol.

I was all the way in the front with my date, and a few friends of mine that's in a grassroots movement i'm in called curfew for change. I posted my pic up top, my girl had the twists in her hair. You involved in any grassroots or Non profits down here?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I was all the way in the front with my date, and a few friends of mine that's in a grassroots movement i'm in called curfew for change. I posted my pic up top, my girl had the twists in her hair. You involved in any grassroots or Non profits down here?

Girls with the twists, locks, and other natural hair for the win :blessed:

But I live up in Duval. I just made the drive for this event.

I'm writing up a nonprofit and attempting to get an organization popping up here though.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
11205009_1012330312125640_1195627630977266262_n.jpg

Me and big bruh Dr. Umar

Impressive beards all around :ehh:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I'm writing up a nonprofit and attempting to get an organization popping up here though.

:ohhh: Doesn't Umar have events in Orlando too? Much respect on taking that drive, if you down here again, we should link up sometime and get involved, in August we're having "Hood week" in Liberty city that will focus on black unity, having a job fair to get black men employed, music, and poetry, etc.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

What your organization gonna be about?

Also I came across this link for helping people organize. It has a lot of helpful resources.

http://ctb.dept.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:ehh:

Been growing mine for about 2-3 months now......shyt still ain't all the way right yet :mjcry:

I just let mine grow, no shapeups pr anything yet, back to the topic, I'm seeing a bit of a renaissance down here in South Florida, a lot of us brothers are becoming awaken and trying to take action, one of my brehs on FB is working on trying to bring the Huey P Newton gun club chapter down here

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I just let mine grow, no shapeups pr anything yet, back to the topic, I'm seeing a bit of a renaissance down here in South Florida, a lot of us brothers are becoming awaken and trying to take action, one of my brehs on FB is working on trying to bring the Huey P Newton gun club chapter down here

Kinda off topic but have you seen this interview of Bobby Seale? He talks about how the panthers were formed, all the good they did in the hood, and how the group disbanded.

Hearing him speak is very inspirational

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Gotta admit he's a good speaker!

Concerning the school, he says he has like 300 stacks. The school he was trying to purchase has fell through. Due to black people calling the school trying to verify they weren't being scammed. So hundreds of people calling the school every day asking, " Have you talked to Umar about selling your school?"

Also, the school is now being purchased by the federal government!

He has found another, cheaper, school, he's trying to purchase and only needs 600 thousand more stacks.

Will update later...

Those motherfukker were planted by the white man to stop the transaction (informants). Black folks will give there money to a motherfukker like bernie madoff and will not question him and think "This good hearted white man will treat my money like his own, he would never swindle me." But black folks will question the shyt out of another black person even for 5 dollars.