Reppin
Duval Florida

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I just let mine grow, no shapeups pr anything yet, back to the topic, I'm seeing a bit of a renaissance down here in South Florida, a lot of us brothers are becoming awaken and trying to take action, one of my brehs on FB is working on trying to bring the Huey P Newton gun club chapter down here
:wow::ohhh::blessed::to:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This Brother is one of the people I have wanted to meet and have a conversation with. He is doing wonderful things for the community,

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Figured this would be the reason, and I fixed the above paragraph breh...........Again as I stated in the previous threads on the great brother......this is exactly why negroes not going anywhere, to many traitorous dumb ass c00ns in our midst, that swear they know what they doing and don't know a good thing when its staring them in the face, but if its a white face, these nikkas have no questions.............I don't take 95% of negroes in 2015 serious any longer........
:snoop:

Lol, this brother said. ..... Umar didn't need a good plan or financial outline, or even actually produce anything. .....

But brothers who wish to know where their hard earned dollars from doing actual work......has went are c00nS

:lolbron::russ::mjlol: