Atomic Heart (Bioshock Like FPS) (PS4,XB1,PC)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukk I was playing this for about 20 minutes after an install and suddenly the game just closes abruptly and now shows it’s not installed in Gamepass even though explorer is showing the game on my drive. Smh

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The game is getting bad reviews for the following reasons

1. It's an xbox gamepass launch
2. It's a Russian studio

Majority is due to it being Xbox Gamepass.
conspiracy-theory.gif

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
This is my take away from it so far:

This game is making fun of the fact that as Perfect as this Utopia seems to be in the beginning, everything ain't so Perfect after all and begins to fall apart. shyt goes to hell real quick.
It's actually showing you how fukked up this country really is.
Knowing what I know about Russian History, they're still Racist and fukked up. So it exposes it in different forms throughout the game.
Even at the beginning of the game dude yapping to his "Glove" that he loves China, and how beautiful it is, but he's never been there...lol
I knew at that point this shyt was with the shyts. Even the Protagonist is fukking brainwashed.
If anything, those who made this shyt are actually exposing how the old traditional Russian thinks.
I'm not making any excuses for the shyt. They should've put a Warning label in the beginning to prep folks, but being set in 1955 kind of prepped me for the foolery I was going to experience, especially 1955 Russia.
Anyway,
I'm only about 3 Hours in...lol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The world building, game design, lore are excellent. Gameplay is good.

The main character is wack and there's some odd decisions (like the vending machine) with characterization.

Couple hours in haven't seen any notable issues bug wise, but I expect that to change. Can see why the reviews are mixed because it's not completely polished to the T, but it's not bad at all. Like I said earlier it reminds me of lesser FPS games that used to drop all the time on 360/PS3 that werent terrible but not all the way there.