Atomic Heart (Bioshock Like FPS) (PS4,XB1,PC)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’ve only played about 5 hours, but i’d say the game is as good or even better than bioshock, as in, if this game came out in 2007 heads up with bioshock it would have been regarded as better.

But it isn’t a 15 years later worthy upgrade. Needs some refinement and some new ideas of its own, and some damn writers for the sequel.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I’ve only played about 5 hours, but i’d say the game is as good or even better than bioshock, as in, if this game came out in 2007 heads up with bioshock it would have been regarded as better.

But it isn’t a 15 years later worthy upgrade. Needs some refinement and some new ideas of its own, and some damn writers for the sequel.
Yea, man. All the yappin with no substance is killing it for me.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm playing this now. It's not a bad game, but it isn't great either. It's good though, worth at least one playthrough. Granted when I'm done with this I'll definitely never replay it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Judging from the lack of activity in this thread, the game is ass.
Not ass... just unoriginal. This game would of been fantastic if it released in like... 2013 even, in 2023 there's just a lot of other shyt to play that is more intriguing.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjcry: Yall really have me hyped up for the game due to my obsession with the Bioshock series. But sadly the game looks so "been there done that". Nothing about this game looks appealing to even curious gamers.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Had to switch to easy at the end but I beat it. It was decent but doesn't live up to the initial intrigue. The idea of an alternate history is interesting at the onset, but it doesn't go far enough to contextualize this. (I would have appreciated a brief glimpse of the rest of the world.)

I had some fun but not enough fun. The story didn't resolve itself in anyway I cared for, nor did I get the story beats I thought would be there.

In the hands of a more polished studio with some better writing and gameplay they could have turned out something really impressive.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Had to switch to easy at the end but I beat it. It was decent but doesn't live up to the initial intrigue. The idea of an alternate history is interesting at the onset, but it doesn't go far enough to contextualize this. (I would have appreciated a brief glimpse of the rest of the world.)

I had some fun but not enough fun. The story didn't resolve itself in anyway I cared for, nor did I get the story beats I thought would be there.

In the hands of a more polished studio with some better writing and gameplay they could have turned out something really impressive.
This is an accurate assessment. I tried to power through this, but couldn't because it just got stale after a while.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm gonna pass. This seems like it would fall short of my Bioshock experience.
You don't have Gamepass my boy?
:mjcry: Yall really have me hyped up for the game due to my obsession with the Bioshock series. But sadly the game looks so "been there done that". Nothing about this game looks appealing to even curious gamers.
I'd argue the game is super appealing, and while everyone isn't loving it because it's not bioshock?

I feel that overall ppl are too quick to hate on any game that doesn't give instant gratification. It's a by product of having so many options. Most say the game is good, The story isn't. Now who plays games for the story outside of an rpg? Stories are cool but I'm not picking up a game FOR THE STORY. I think people deem any game that isn't perfect in every way as trash. One or the other, Democrat or Republican :hula: Console or PC

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Finally beat the game, solid 7/10. Cutscene graphics are dope; love the boss fights, Russian VO is good, open world sucks(can't explore because the driving sucks and there's enemies everywhere), and alot of levels are fetch quests.