Atomic Heart (Bioshock Like FPS) (PS4,XB1,PC)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Played a little more

This game is a perfect example of why AA games are dying. I might make a thread about it.
fukking hate gaming media. It's either sucking the dikk off for interactive movies, remakes, or cute 2d Indy games.

I understand having triple AAA standards, but when you hardwall AA games from getting 80s... What's the point? What are we doing here?

There are soooo many good 3D AA games, but gaming journalism piss on them for not having a AAA caliber story that's just a ridiculous criteria to have beyond the scope of 95% of studios.

The gatekeeping shyt is annoying.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
fukking hate gaming media. It's either sucking the dikk off for interactive movies, remakes, or cute 2d Indy games.

I understand having triple AAA standards, but when you hardwall AA games from getting 80s... What's the point? What are we doing here?

There are soooo many good 3D AA games, but gaming journalism piss on them for not having a AAA caliber story that's just a ridiculous criteria to have beyond the scope of 95% of studios.

Hit the nail right on the head.

And yet we complain about games being by the numbers, not having soul, playing it safe, checking off boxes.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
so is the game good? how's the Arcadium feeling about this?

I'm still having fun with Hogwarts so this isn't an immediate buy. But I wanna know if it's worth buying :jbhmm:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Please let me know what you guys think because I might get this on sale

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

if its a AA game , it shouldn't be priced as a AAA game.

like you go to Steam , and you will find countless AA games being priced at $30 and $40 day one.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

like you go to Steam , and you will find countless AA games being priced at $30 and $40 day one.
Price shouldn’t be considered in reviews because there are so many cheaper ways to get a hold of games.

Game was out Day one on gamepass, and there will inevitably be other deals on the game if there aren’t already.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Full length AA games have customarily been full price for a long time. A lot of these 30 to 40 dollar games are generally either extremely short or aren't actually AA. This on gamepass anyway so they were probably hoping the gamepass word of mouth would justify the price, but the word of mouth ended up being bad.

They would have gotten the bad reviews regardless of the price they chose though because the media and culture is rejecting AA games which is the point we're making.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Price shouldn’t be considered in reviews because there are so many cheaper ways to get a hold of games.

Game was out Day one on gamepass, and there will inevitably be other deals on the game if there aren’t already.

Right. Plus, price of worth is all relative anyway. Some games are desired so heavily, folk would be willing to cop full price, with DLC/expansion packs, extra accessories, ect. intact, day 0 and some games you wait to the price makes sense to your own worth of what you'd be willing to pay for it and when. So why price is continuously brought up in reviews is beyond me.

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Can we get some more thoughts on the actual game instead of y’all getting your industry takes off ya chest ?
It's a good game.
Disappointed so far. I like to run around and explore but it's nearly impossible to do with cameras and enemies everywhere.
The more you upgrade your powers, the easier it gets.
Scan everything and everywhere.
I zap the cameras and then take the axe to them.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Just got out of that first area and into the streets.
Now they have fukking floating cameras everywhere. On top of that, when you take a camera out the floaty bots repair them shyts.
This just got real tactical for me.
Now I gotta run through this shyt like a Bioshock Ninja. Lol