Atomic Heart (Bioshock Like FPS) (PS4,XB1,PC)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Powerpyx not even doing a guide, yikes

For anyone waiting: Atomic Heart Trophy Guide is canceled.

The game is a miserable experience and has a lot that makes it frustrating to do guide stuff. The map for the game is terrible and there’s no good way to even list everything to make sense with the horrid map. Some trophies aren’t tracking and there’s no way of knowing if something is just glitched or not supposed to track. Areas aren’t named and there’s no in-game tracking or anything to be able to make a guide. It’s just a mess.
It’s a dire experience as some of the game designs are just poor, plus really frustrating glitches that just make it a chore to play.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
some folks were talking about this like it was gonna be a trainwreck but it looks straight ngl
Looks like reviewers are saying gameplay is legit, but the story/dialog stuff is bad/weird.

I’ll take it :ehh:
there's this weird thing going on i've seen where reviewers were lining it up against Metro and having their expectations off - which makes no sense to me

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks about what I expected especially from a new dev. I’m definitely copping later this year on sale :ehh: