Atlantis was in.....Africa. According to declassified CIA documents

Asante

All Star
Daps
The Egyptians talk about Atlantis.

But white people don't, so he automatically disqualified the argument lol. He also doesn't believe that migrants Africans have been in the Americas for thousands of years. If it's not in your kid's Western approved history books then he is sent to create doubt on it's validity.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Asante said:
No the Hell they are not.

Yes, they are. Plato made-up Atlantis. His mention of an 'Egyptian priest' that passed the story down from 9,000 years ago was just a plot device to sound legitimate to 6th Century BCE readers. As far as 'Kemetic knowledge', Greece/Rome and Egypt had been trading for over a thousand years before Plato even made the story up.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Every corner of the globe was originally populated by Black people, so why would you be surprised at that fact?

Bigio_Morata_zpsqu1cs7qg.jpg

Minoan_fresco1-600x413_zps71jux4nh.jpg

image016_zpsqxfnjy6k.jpg

Black African created every civilization Earth. Non Black people throughout Eurasia are nothing more than variations of mulattoes (a black and a white element), and the Black element of their ancestry is what was in place when civilizations were flourishing in those regions. That's not something that white people like yourself are really capable of disputing, so you only gas light and bytch and moan when Black people like myself assert these facts. Again you will never refute what we argue, only bytch and moan at the truth. This is why Farrakhan says the things that he says about you.
*sigh* now the hotepery has kicked in full stop :snoop:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
So you really chalk this up as some sore loser shyt? :francis:

The knowledge is in ourselves. That is the teaching of Jesus the Christ. Higher consciousness does not need a manual in order to achieve it. One will or has already come with this ability to themselves up, and set a path for the rest of humanity.

You really should take about a week of your time to review some of Bobby Hemmitt's lectures. Nobody is trying to "go back" to Kemet or any of that. If you actually paid attention to what was being broken down by me about the collapse of Atlantis, and the emergence of Kemet then you would know from through the context alone that Kemet is not a place that we should strive to reach. It was actually the beginning of our decline for our people, as Bobby breaks down. Kemet started out advanced, and got dumber as the onslaught of lower consciousness took over. This correlates with the eventual takeover of our kingdom by those who are simply the byproducts of low consciousness (i.e. non Black people).

:unimpressed:

ddd29e63b43c569e9df4ffae62caba35.jpg

h5-7xEl_hrDpfHp36Dkkn4YQX3zO-fYtaL4KIjFBjHV-8aLjUjd7cctioa_2zLIjj5XA6Yio-Tl6FlcAHA6KAn3xGUh37cSz5PLIEa-duxNqh8l_AW2pgJZC8K2ALEA

What do you think that this symbolism means? This fiery serpent known as the "Kundalini" being tamed by a bird. I'm not sure what your cattle analogy is supposed to mean, but white people are definitely stealing and killing destitute Black people around the World for our melanin that actually sells on their markets. According to you however skin color is irrelevant.

Sir the Sun's Sun will always be in the picture;

maxresdefault.jpg

To counter the claim of their lack of a soul, you attempt to glorify the terror that these spawns of lower consciousness have inflicted on the every living man woman child and creature in every corner of the Earth. So they must have souls according to you, because they have been able to enact their terror on the World?

Massacre_of_Queen_Anacaona_and_her_subjects-1-scaled.jpg

If you whites are proud of what you do then own it as a Devil. That is white nature.

Only white people honestly think that they will somehow transcend past the karma of this universe. Absolutely white fairytales.

You need to do a little more reading, less wishing my dude. This is a cycle not a linear path. Everything is already known, and laid out. White elites have accepted their damnation, just as they have enjoyed trolling the original woman and man in his low state of consciousness. Their entire existence is based in this low conscious state. There is nothing more to them.

Yeah I'm not going fight hard. I actually agree with most of what you say. I was where you are a few years ago. To get past that I had to let go the hate and truly understand God. That God is EVERYTHING...good and evil. So God is black people AND white people. The Ying and the yang.

Two things to consider:
1. What if you reincarnated as a white girl next life?
2. Karma has to be paid only if there's no contract or permission. Most of the things we think cacs must pay for...uht uht...we signed contracts. How many contracts have you agreed to in your life time? That car, that house, that credit card, voting, living in their cities, participating in slavery,, etc., these are contracts and absolve them of karma.

They've mastered that knowledge that was lost in kemet.

Peace be with you but remember, God is good AND evil.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Atlantis is the most overrated city ever, it was a harbor town that either got fukked by a tsunami or was conquered and renamed.

Asante

All Star
Daps
Yes, they are. Plato made-up Atlantis. His mention of an 'Egyptian priest' that passed the story down from 9,000 years ago was just a plot device to sound legitimate.

The Kemites THEMSELVES wrote about a grander time in the distant past. This 25,000 year time is correlated with the Giza complex, including the Sphinx. This is where the true estimate of the Sphinx being around 100,000 years old comes from. Think about it. If this complex measures a time period of that length, then who is so stupid to think this cycle has been completed only once?

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I don't know much about Atlantis. Was it a pre flood civilization?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Slangtonomo said:
Lemme ask this, are you stuck on the name Atlantis? Because I agree the place/time probably wasn't called Atlantis.

There was no 'more ancient civilization' or anything that Atlantis could be based on since the whole thing was made-up by Plato. It was supposed to be an idealized version of a society he proposed in Republic.

Solon - Wikipedia

Sonchis of Sais - Wikipedia

Asante

All Star
Daps
Yeah I'm not going fight hard. I actually agree with most of what you say. I was where you are a few years ago. To get past that I had to let go the hate and truly understand God. That God is EVERYTHING...good and evil. So God is black people AND white people. The Ying and the yang.

Yin Yang is horus and Set...It's the symbolism behind this great structure of a Black person's head, and an animal's body. This represents the ultimate way to get close to God, which is to destroy your lower self. This has nothing to do with white people, because they do not have any way to rise to a higher self, and this fact is embodied in their lack of a functioning pineal gland among other things. I don't believe in television fairy tales, and in my opinion it's easier to fall for that shyt, rather than the stick to your guns.

Two things to consider:
1. What if you reincarnated as a white girl next life?

Impossible. Melanin is the perpetual substance of the universe that does not subside.

2. Karma has to be paid only if there's no contract or permission. Most of the things we think cacs must pay for...uht uht...we signed contracts. How many contracts have you agreed to in your life time? That car, that house, that credit card, voting, living in their cities, participating in slavery,, etc., these are contracts and absolve them of karma.

Their lack of melanin....in a universe built on it, means that something special is in place to substantiate their existence, that the apparatus of called "time". Time is for 6,000 years, and it is a gauge of our people's consciousness. This bubble in the universe called "time" is what we have been living in since the fall of Atlantis, and this is why Western scholars emphasize 6,000 years as the beginning. These creations of our lower consciousness have been given an ability to dominate on this low plain that we temporarily coexist on. This period of subjugation at their hands is the result of our people's fall, and as Bobby Hemmit stated an essential part of this universal cycle. During that 6,000 year period we were at the root chakra which is Hell, and who rules Hell....The Devils. The Set Typhonians or people of Set or "Devils" that's who rules us during this down period. Sad to say I believe that some of our people will not make it out of this cycle. People who ignore blatant evil for some sorts of relief, I believe will have the same fate as the Devils. Why should people who indulge with this Devil rather than fight him be rewarded with Heaven on Earth? That's why I believe that one of the final tricks of Whites is to create a coalition of people from every nation, who have subscribed to Set Typhon behavior and lifestyles. Their final trick is to taint to the ignorant by bringing out their lowerselves, and these people like I said will come from every nation (Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, Cambodia, Turkey etc), and will collectively share the same fate as the Devils.

But hey, that 's my opinion :birdman: