Atlantis was in.....Africa. According to declassified CIA documents

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
He talks about an ancient global civilization in another video

There most definitely was an ancient culture that was globally united under some kind of star worship at some point in time. The great flood swept that civilization away

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Atlantis wasn't on earth, it's in the pegasus galaxy

:troll:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
declassified CIA documents? :dahell:

this theory has been advance by various people for a while and those satellite images came out a while ago not from the CIA. Video is just mix and match

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm so cynically paranoid that I wouldn't be surprised if some racist st0rmfr0nt cacs travel there to destroy any evidence before a serious, government-funded research can take place.
no shyt

you gotta get off the conspiracy train

the eye of the sahara was not discovered by the CIA or tied to Atlantis by the CIA and dude in the video is boosting he has no exclusive information, he just compiled information that is already out there. the Atlantis description of Egypt tied to the eye of the sahara is a theory that has been presented for a while..

dude tied in CIA babble for you conspiracy nuts and said NOTHING. "the real shyt is still classified"

:comeon::comeon:

Asante

All Star
Daps
So now the Greeks were black as well (atlantis being a Greek fairytale an all),

Every corner of the globe was originally populated by Black people, so why would you be surprised at that fact?

Bigio_Morata_zpsqu1cs7qg.jpg

Minoan_fresco1-600x413_zps71jux4nh.jpg

image016_zpsqxfnjy6k.jpg

ffs will never understand why you dudes take credit for everyones accomplishments

Black African created every civilization Earth. Non Black people throughout Eurasia are nothing more than variations of mulattoes (a black and a white element), and the Black element of their ancestry is what was in place when civilizations were flourishing in those regions. That's not something that white people like yourself are really capable of disputing, so you only gas light and bytch and moan when Black people like myself assert these facts. Again you will never refute what we argue, only bytch and moan at the truth. This is why Farrakhan says the things that he says about you.

while blatantly ignoring the history and civilizations of sub Sahara Africa, you know were our ancestors are actually from.

White boy shut the fukk up. At this point these white people need to be banned who make these assertions, while running away from debates on these topics. If he does not make any effort to substantiate this claim then Ban him ban him ban him. Yes I am about to report your post.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'm not as passionate concerning the black/white war once I factored in reincarnation and how our bodies are just suits. Your soul isn't black or white. And while your body can live 100 years, your soul is eternal.

So even if white people ORIGINALLY didn't have souls...They're sufficiently mixed with us to where they've fixed that. And there are unsubstantiated reports of blacks reincarnating white and vice versa.

I'm trying tell brehs to ease up on this response to racism. That time is coming to a close any way.

What color is your soul?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
feds don't give a fukk
For sure, I know.

When I make the argument that the absence of accountability of powerful institutions operating in secret is the most fertile ground for the growth of conspiracy theories and distrust in mainstream narratives by the population, folks disregard it and would rather settle for the case of people being idiots.

So I just wanted to point out how casually we can bring up the most powerful agencies in the world doing dirt and getting away with it, and how normal it sounds to us.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
i ain't doubting it, but i think isn't Atlantis supposed to be like an ancient city?

seems weird that the CIA which hasn't even been around for 100 years would have documents on it.

:patrice:

I'm so cynically paranoid that I wouldn't be surprised if some racist st0rmfr0nt cacs travel there to destroy any evidence before a serious, government-funded research can take place.

3:28 isn't that violation of international law? Can the CIA be prosecuted for that?

Yes they do, anthropology is an incredibly racist discipline. Part of their goal is to cover up black historical monuments and destroy them. They take them back to their houses too and have viewing parties there. They also have whitening agents they use on things

people like Max mueller also purposely mess up dates. Africa and Eastern civilization proved to predate euro civ by so long that it proved him wrong

there was a pyramid in Benin they destroyed it

NwdaCfL4wVe1YWNEmWbmONM4veRq8p3GWpXDaAbSIsdlxwi-ln0GYEbXnJ-BvNLd7kYFmpZB8PgzBXu6uPEwqvqzpDkULezOzX2Zt4lOTSi5yaDBe_e6bGd3I6U-zFE

notice how that snake is also prevalent in other cultures too in relation to enlightenment and other pyramids

feds don't give a fukk

The government controls the research. Peridot.

They don’t have to break any laws when they have international archaeologists, bought and paid for with our research money. To do what we want them to do, and say what we want them to say.

Research on ancient civilizations is HEAVILY regulated. shyt tons of artifacts are in private collections of government officials. To us this is a hobby. To them it’s the fiber of the societal myth of white supremacy. The notion that nothing but raw materials ever came out of any third world countries is cornerstone of white supremacy to justify worldwide domination and maintenance of permanent underclass of workers.

If you speak against the grain of conventional thought they label you a quack, crazy and you lose funding and your job. Oh yeah, those peer reviewed studies are a joke too. It’s a way to control whose narratives are published and validated.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I’mma put it to ya’ll like this. If it’s anything black or anything about a woman, you not getting near it until after they have created their sanitized versions and narratives.
Power and leadership in the ancient world looked VVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRYYYYY different than it does now.

Asante

All Star
Daps
The government controls the research. Peridot.

They don’t have to break any laws when they have international archaeologists, bought and paid for with our research money. To do what we want them to do, and say what we want them to say.

Research on ancient civilizations is HEAVILY regulated. shyt tons of artifacts are in private collections of government officials. To us this is a hobby. To them it’s the fiber of the societal myth of white supremacy. The notion that nothing but raw materials ever came out of any third world countries is cornerstone of white supremacy to justify worldwide domination and maintenance of permanent underclass of workers.

If you speak against the grain of conventional thought they label you a quack, crazy and you lose funding and your job. Oh yeah, those peer reviewed studies are a joke too. It’s a way to control whose narratives are published and validated.
:wow: Preach

Asante

All Star
Daps
I’mma put it to ya’ll like this. If it’s anything black or anything about a woman, you not getting near it until after they have created their sanitized versions and narratives.
Power and leadership in the ancient world looked VVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRYYYYY different than it does now.

Case and point, notice how all of these pharaonic statues that they have found throughout the last decade have yet to make it to the public for display.

Egypt statue 'a colossus of a king'

The link above mentions a statue of Ramses II recently found, but wouldn't dare show it's face. They also lump ancient Kemet with the Middle East to further try to gaslight the situation.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The seat of Atlantis was in Africa, and the drying of the Sahara was a symbolic representation of the collapse in consciousness. I believe that this was the zenith, because of the unusual climatic pattern break resulting from southern monsoons hitting the Sahara region. Geologist and archaeologist have noted that this millenniums long fertile period in the Sahara occurred after over 50,000 plus years of typical desert conditions. From this ancient Saharan region is where the initiators of every post ice age civilization spread about around the World once the Sahara began to turn back into desert. The civilizations that show the most striking similarities to these ancient Saharan cultures are of those of the Nile/Hapi Valley civilization (Kemet and Nubia).

2craro2_zpssmlabk7v.png

wv8tgk_zpsearlwipe.gif

243eoth_zpsjbe1y2o4.jpg

Bobby Hemmitt breaks the context of these events down more indebt.
why do you call the drying symbolic? if it happened for real... explain