Atlantis was in.....Africa. According to declassified CIA documents

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Atlantis: the legendary island that sank beneath the waves in the distant past, taking down with it an advanced civilization. Is it possible that we will ever find it? Or, more importantly: Did it even exist?

The short answer to both: No. All available evidence indicates that the philosopher Plato, sometime around 360 BCE, invented the island nation in order to illustrate a point about the dangers of aggressive imperialism. In Plato’s telling, Atlantis was no utopia. Rather, it was a foil for an idealized version of Athens from long before Plato’s time.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I don’t know anything about Atlantis but I’ve definitely read Plato and if you wanna understand why whites are so confused the Republic is certainly the book to read.
Been reading for the past few days. Greek philosophs are funny to me. I can’t take this shyt serious

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
In Plato’s texts, Atlantis was “larger than Libya and Asia combined,” (which, in Plato’s time, would have referred to modern-day northern Africa and over half of Turkey). It was situated in the Atlantic Ocean, somewhere outward from the Strait of Gibraltar. It’s a landmass large enough that, if it really existed somewhere underwater in the Atlantic, it would certainly appear on sonar maps of the ocean floor.

Atlantic%2BOcean%2BFloor%2BMap.jpg

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I'm not as passionate concerning the black/white war once I factored in reincarnation and how our bodies are just suits. Your soul isn't black or white. And while your body can live 100 years, your soul is eternal.

So even if white people ORIGINALLY didn't have souls...They're sufficiently mixed with us to where they've fixed that. And there are unsubstantiated reports of blacks reincarnating white and vice versa.

I'm trying tell brehs to ease up on this response to racism. That time is coming to a close any way.

What color is your soul?

FOH with this bullshyt :camby:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

What do you mean, breh? Can you give a quick synopsis before I dive into that book?

It's basically a theoretical conversation of a confused greek "philosopher" talking about an ideal government and society. I think Plato writes it as his mentor Socrates having a discussion with some friends of his on his way to or at a festival or some shyt. In any event once you read it you'll understand why most white people are really confused, especially if that's who they look to and revere as great thinkers, and if that's what they consider to be a classic text of any significance.

it's saving grace is the story Plato has Socrates telling at the end about the warrior who died in a battle and was taken to the afterlife in the underworld to chronicle what he saw and then bring the message back to earth. once you get past alot of the symbolism and nonsense there's a whole lot that can be taken from that story that falls in line with what a good deal of the world believes as far as reincarnation, judgment after death, etc.

to me, that part, which comes at the very end, makes reading thru the rest of that nonsense worth the time.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
It's basically a theoretical conversation of a confused greek "philosopher" talking about an ideal government and society. I think Plato writes it as his mentor Socrates having a discussion with some friends of his on his way to or at a festival or some shyt. In any event once you read it you'll understand why most white people are really confused, especially if that's who they look to and revere as great thinkers, and if that's what they consider to be a classic text of any significance.

it's saving grace is the story Plato has Socrates telling at the end about the warrior who died in a battle and was taken to the afterlife in the underworld to chronicle what he saw and then bring the message back to earth. once you get past alot of the symbolism and nonsense there's a whole lot that can be taken from that story that falls in line with what a good deal of the world believes as far as reincarnation, judgment after death, etc.

to me, that part, which comes at the very end, makes reading thru the rest of that nonsense worth the time.
sadly even in christianity, many of the socratic thinking points are still very present

many people then and now consider terms like logos and extrapolate all kinds of nonsense purely from an abstract idea

hard lines are then drawn between creation and "the uncreated"...whether this is really true or not.

whereas the idea of atum is actually not as crazy as it looks if you consider Atum a "projection" within a projection ad infinitum

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
those coins were found in the lake trasimene region in central Italy. Hannibal had just ambushed and destroyed a Roman army and had those coins minted to commemorate the victory, as was the custom of the day.

it’s significant because not only does it match the now hard to find ancient descriptions of him, but of all the elephants he left Spain with, by the time of Lake Trasimene only one had survived. His favorite, Surus.

when you point this out the crakkkas try to say the Black man must’ve been one of the elephant drivers or some slave, because they know better.

you came through :salute:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atlantis was in the Sahara. That's why they see structures underneath the sands they can't explain. It explains why Greece has a connection to it as North Africa is on the Mediterranean and thus close enough to that part of the world. Its also interesting now that we know the Sahara was once a green savannah, so its plausible there were cities there. It's also interesting now that we know once it dried up, the natives went West to create the future kingdoms of West Africa and east to create the Nile Valley kingdoms, so it's plausible that this is how there might've been an unbroken link of cultural diffusion from a more ancient civilization to the younger upstart Egypt, which explains how they were so far ahead of everyone out the gate.