Atlantis was in.....Africa. According to declassified CIA documents

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
i thought so too.

i was even in the comments section. saying he was black with no real proof but the same coin pictures and Dr John Henrik Clarke saying so.

those coins were found in the lake trasimene region in central Italy. Hannibal had just ambushed and destroyed a Roman army and had those coins minted to commemorate the victory, as was the custom of the day.

it’s significant because not only does it match the now hard to find ancient descriptions of him, but of all the elephants he left Spain with, by the time of Lake Trasimene only one had survived. His favorite, Surus.

when you point this out the crakkkas try to say the Black man must’ve been one of the elephant drivers or some slave, because they know better.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
There was no 'more ancient civilization' or anything that Atlantis could be based on since the whole thing was made-up by Plato. It was supposed to be an idealized version of a society he proposed in Republic.

Solon - Wikipedia

Sonchis of Sais - Wikipedia

I don’t know anything about Atlantis but I’ve definitely read Plato and if you wanna understand why whites are so confused the Republic is certainly the book to read.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
No mention of Atlantis from them at all..... until Plato in the 6th Century BCE.​

Anything that happens outside the sphere of Europe isn't considered real. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some mention of Atlantis in Chinese culture, Mayan/Aztez culture, etc. It's not considered 'official' until white people get a hold of it.

The place probably wasn't even called Atlantis.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
those coins were found in the lake trasimene region in central Italy. Hannibal had just ambushed and destroyed a Roman army and had those coins minted to commemorate the victory, as was the custom of the day.

it’s significant because not only does it match the now hard to find ancient descriptions of him, but of all the elephants he left Spain with, by the time of Lake Trasimene only one had survived. His favorite, Surus.

when you point this out the crakkkas try to say the Black man must’ve been one of the elephant drivers or some slave, because they know better.

:ohhh:

I don’t know anything about Atlantis but I’ve definitely read Plato and if you wanna understand why whites are so confused the Republic is certainly the book to read.

What do you mean, breh? Can you give a quick synopsis before I dive into that book?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Nonsense. Atlantis isn't real because Plato made it up.​

But this is the truly telling question which will tell us what we need to know:

Was/were there advanced civilizations, meaning civilizations which reached technological advancement which are on par if not more advanced than what we have currently, which can be the basis for Atlantis?

Asante

All Star
Daps

Those are some details mane!

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:dwillhuh:

Simple and serious question. Do you believe/assume that the ancient Egyptians (Old Kingdoms) looked more like Omari Hardwick and Akon, OR like Kenny G and Owen Wilson?
:jbhmm:
Huni - Wikipedia
Head_of_a_King%2C_ca._2650-2600_B.C.E..jpg

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I’m curious as to the reason why they’ve chose to declassify that information. Makes me wonder if they got hidden information on Lemuria and Mu as well.

While we’re on that topic, here are some books on the Atlantis/Lemuria/Mu subject that I highly recommend:

Secret Places of the Lion by George Hunt Williamson
Cosmic Memory by Rudolf Steiner
Atlantis and Lemuria by Rudolf Steiner
The Lost Continent of Mu by Albert Churchward (AC)
The Children of Mu by AC
The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by AC
Atlantis: The Antediluvian World by Ignatius Donnelly
The Submerged Continents by Rudolf Steiner

Just to name a few.

Here’s something to think of: In the Copenhaver book Hermetica, it is mentioned from Imhotep’s conversation with Tehuti* that we originally came from “The Land of the Deluge”, which is Atlantis. Noah’s Flood in actuality talks about the Sinking of Atlantis and Lemuria, which is when both lands or worlds fell from the Semi-Physical into the full blown Physical Realm. Take that for what it is. You can learn more about that from Hermetica by Brian P. Copenhaver, Hermetica, Vol. 1 by Walter Scott, and The Hermetica: The Lost Wisdom of the Pharaohs by Timothy Freke.

*Tehuti is also known as Thoth or Djehuty. He’s the ibis-headed Kemetic God of philosophy, magick, mathematics, language, writing, mystic wisdom, the sciences, alchemy, and melanin. His wife/consort/feminine half is Seshat, who’s also a form of Ma’at. However, despite being associated with Kemet, there are some in the occult world who suggest that it’s possible that Tehuti may actually be of Atlantean origin and Atlantis mind you existed prior to the creation of Kemet and Nile Valley Civilization in general, even predynastic Kemet which was insanely old. Tehuti is also Hanuman in Hindu mythology and was Imhotep in human form.

220px-Thoout%2C_Thoth_Deux_fois_Grand%2C_le_Second_Herm%C3%A9s%2C_N372.2A.jpg

Another book I forgot to mention for this subject is:

Legacy of the Black Gods in Time Before Time by Paul Simons

Edit: Atlantis, the Gods of Antiquity and the Myth of the Dying God by Manly P. Hall

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Another book I forgot to mention for this subject is:

Legacy of the Black Gods in Time Before Time by Paul Simons
"He is like the ibis"

I strongly encourage you to read about this deity to understand the terminology of Thoth.

Nehebkau - Wikipedia

especially as it relates to Atum (Khnum-Re)