Votes: 41 77.4%
  • All blacks came on slave ships straight from west africa

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Wow alot of nikkas love believing cac theories

Yall understand these white people were grotesque as fukk b4 the moors civilzed them?

They recieved the world maps from the moors and then overthrew them to travel the world

Yet somehow these cacs who didnt even know how to survive in their own lands created thousands of ships with enough magical trees to destroy an ecosystem and then those ships disappear?

You nikkas make me sick with holding on to shyt these cave people brainwashed u with.

kincaid

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We must identify the different levels of enslavement in the historical narrative of Africa. Some where client-supplier, others were consequences of the overspill from internal polities clashing. Although the internal African trade became the trade which procured captives for Europeans and also Arabs, it is a distinctive trade with unique features, and moreover distinctive consequences.

Economically the growth that should have been experienced in Africa, from African human resources, was experienced in the West - as opposed to in Africa. The primary African groups involved in procurement for European interest became particularly adept and brutal at the practice of enslavement and through the centuries developed a militaristic culture. Prime groups engaged in this were Oyo, Benin, Igala, Kaabu, Fante Confederacy, Asanteman, Dahomey, the Aro Confederacy and theImbangala professional war bands. ("Atlantic Warfare", Thornton) One key difference between Africans as agents for Europeans, and the domestic internal slavery was the level of brutality associated with procurement. The gradual abolition of slavery in European colonial empires during the 19th century industrialization era led to the decline of these African empires.
http://www.africanholocaust.net/html_ah/holocaustspecial.htm

Since 1482, the Portuguese who were interested in obtaining Asante gold, had opened a trading port at El Mina. As a result, their first slave trade in West Africa was with the Akan people. The Portuguese bought the slaves from the kingdom of Benin, near the Niger Delta in Nigeria. Slave labour made it easy for the Akan people to shift from small scale agriculture to large scale agriculture (Giblin 1992). The shift transformed the Asante kingdom and it developed a wealthy agricultural and mining economy.

The Akan people needed slaves to work their gold mines and farms. Passing traders and a growing population in the Asante towns demanded increasing supplies of food. The slave trade with the Portuguese continued until the early 1700s. The Akan people supplied the Portuguese with slaves to work on sugar plantations in Brazil. A small number of slaves were kept in the Asante kingdom. However, by this period, the Atlantic slave trade dominated trade with West Africa. Kingdoms like the Asante and Dahomey used their power to raid societies like the Bambara, Mende, and Fulanis for slaves. The kingdom of Benin is the only known kingdom in West Africa to abolish slave trading in Benin. The slave trade ban was succesful and forced the Portuguese to search for slaves elsewhere in West Africa. However, Dutch traders took over the role. From the 1600s the Dutch dominated the West african and Atlantic Slave trade.
http://www.sahistory.org.za/topic/songhai-african-empire-15-16th-century

so you ignore the politics in history like some kingdoms selling slaves and others not? The lie in history is that we only descendants of slaves, and savages before that. Africans spread out into N. America around like 1400 (white historians are conceding this now), and its likely they were elsewhere around the world before that. But 300 million people were bought, shipped, and resold in Europe, the America's and the Middle East.

edit: i guess i have to mention, not cac sites

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Well Im open, prove to me that all the blacks in the new world were brought here on slave shyts from west africa. :yeshrug:
I didn't say that u fukking dumbass! U said the Atlantic Slave Trade didn't even happen. What kinda dumb shyt is that.

ya'll sum stupid muthafukkas

And this idiot @jjj123 called me a whiteboy and negged lol. Not knowing certain posters here have seen me and know that i'm black haha

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk says 300 million people were taken? That would be a third the worlds population and 2 to 3 times the African population estimated for the time.

You're questioning CAC evidence but who do you think produced those pictures you keep citing as proof, you realize there are pictures detailing the Atlantic slave trade too right?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Who the fukk says 300 million people were taken? That would be a third the worlds population and 2 to 3 times the African population estimated for the time.

You're questioning CAC evidence but who do you think produced those pictures you keep citing as proof, you realize there are pictures detailing the Atlantic slave trade too right?
Don't even sweat it these morons are sum pseudo intellectuals

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
The Atlantic trade did happen, just that the figures are grossly off. The truth is slowly being revealed though. I already made a thread with documented archaeology proof of "negroid" skeleton from over 1500 years ago in a ground burial in the Virgin Islands. I've done my research and I'm going later this year to these sites.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The Atlantic trade did happen, just that the figures are grossly off. The truth is slowly being revealed though. I already made a thread with documented archaeology proof of "negroid" skeleton from over 1500 years ago in a ground burial in the Virgin Islands. I've done my research and I'm going later this year to these sites.
let me get a link

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I wish more black people would
leave the block and get their passport stamped.
america has done a serious number on my people here.
leave this country and you will find that alot of this shyt aint
even a secret......alot of countrys acknowledge a black
christ/madonna/moorish conguerors etc.
when them neanderthals raped those egyptian tombs
they were in shock because all they saw was nubian
greatness.
what knowledge they couldnt steal and claim as their
own was destroyed out of fear of us learning of our
past.
most of the egytian scultures/artifacts on display in museums
are fakes........

wat6rr.jpg