• Its possible black populations existed in the "new world" prior to Columbus

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • All blacks came on slave ships straight from west africa

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Then how did we get here if not slavery?

Lol slavery was simply cacs taking over our land and people

You really think savages that thought the world was flat and were filthy as fukk; somehow managed to create a fleet of thousands of ships? and had the logistics to manage these fleets? Wheres all that timber coming from? Surely theres documents of the massive ecosystems they would of had to destroy for all those vessels.

But they cant show 1 recipt of any of these supposed ships.

Im not with it

10649648_680256988759935_5025884564563053620_n.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also would like to bring up another scenario. because right now we have 2.
#1 africans were brought to the americas/islands as Slaves from Africa
#2 blacks were the indigenous people of the americas/islands

Let me add a 3rd. Perhaps #1 is true and so is #2. Has anyone ever thought about that?

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also would like to bring up another scenario. because right now we have 2.
#1 africans were brought to the americas/islands as Slaves from Africa
#2 blacks were the indigenous people of the americas/islands

Let me add a 3rd. Perhaps #1 is true and so is #2. Has anyone ever thought about that?
That's what I've been saying

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Learn to master words....

The slave trade happened, but not as advertised.

I keep telling yall that how things are, is how they've always been. In 40 years when us old heads have died off.....Eminem will be the father of hip hop. Cacs steal and lie!

About 500 people on average per ship? GTFOH...on the sea for 2 months! With like 10-20 cacs watching and keeping them in check. Foh!

They tell that as another blow to our psyche. We're supposed to be so dumb they could have and Le us like animals.

What this movement is saying for those with poor comprehension, is that There were black people who left Africa thousands of years prior and established Civilizations in the Americas, indeed everywhere.

That some of our ancestors weren't brought here, but defeated in war and then enslaved.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Coli is treading dangerous ground.
Hebrew Israelites/ Bible revisionists are the goat white supremacists

They conceede the world as is to whites and advise blacks to not participate and wait for nuclear war

On top of that they deny African ancestry and blame their enslavement on their own lack of religiosity.

Now they deny being captured and enslaved at all?

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
This is very interesting and plausible.

Also why are you so attached to other people's take on YOUR history. Keep an open mind.

What this movement is saying for those with poor comprehension, is that There were black people who left Africa thousands of years prior and established Civilizations in the Americas, indeed everywhere.

That some of our ancestors weren't brought here, but defeated in war and then enslaved.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Coli is treading dangerous ground.

:banderas: fukk that , i love it, possibly thread of the year , this or the Malcolm x wasn't black thread.

this thread

:banderas: the title

:banderas: "where they got all that wood from"

:banderas: "how they fitting all them people on those ships"

:heh: African am finna pin and feature this one if these cats keep it up

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:banderas: fukk that , i love it, possibly thread of the year , this or the Malcolm x wasn't black thread.

this thread

:banderas: the title

:banderas: "where they got all that wood from"

:banderas: "how they fitting all them people on those ships"

:heh: African am finna pin and feature this one if these cats keep it up

I guess this will be TLR's equivalent of the "Blacks in Nazi Germany" thread in HL.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's possible that some Africans traveled here in medieval times. But, I doubt the numbers were very significant. We are West African by far. Africa is the mother land. 300 million is definitely not right though.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
y'all in here preppin for hidden colors 4.5 :heh:

Well if you purchased the Mackish Melanin Megapack like I did, complete with the Elite Feet nail trimmer set, you'd have read the sacred Mackish Scrolls which state that the Honorable Pharaoh Muhammad Nasheed al-Flex bin Tariq bin Melinate can trace his ancestry back to the original Chief of the Americas, Chief Tariq Amerikaan Flex, who this land is named after, not some old CAC drawing maps. It'll all be discussed on one of his live PPV events where you'll get some free Mackish cologne samples if you are one of the first 100 subscribers.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well if you purchased the Mackish Melanin Megapack like I did, complete with the Elite Feet nail trimmer set, you'd have read the sacred Mackish Scrolls which state that the Honorable Pharaoh Muhammad Nasheed al-Flex bin Tariq bin Melinate can trace his ancestry back to the original Chief of the Americas, Chief Tariq Amerikaan Flex, who this land is named after, not some old CAC drawing maps. It'll all be discussed on one of his live PPV events where you'll get some free Mackish cologne samples if you are one of the first 100 subscribers.

Did you cast your vote or not?

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright so I've suppressed my reaction to laugh and watched the relevant pieces of the video.

Let me first say I set a very high bar in academics. It's not always a sure thing but not having a background/being trained properly might be an indicator one is full of shyt. So Master (I don't know master of what but whatever) Amaru Ka'Re isn't published in any peer reviewed journals and I can't find any information on his educational background. Second, he doesn't cite anything or at least anything I saw. Red flag.

Mr. Ka'Re is great at taking a handful of true things and then going wild with conjecture. I had to stop at the stock/bond thing. Anybody familiar with the sovereign citizen type knows that this is a whole world of crazy. I'm actually impressed at the leap. He continues with that line of thinking with the debt slave stuff. You'll find a lot of poor out of work farmers in Nebraska who think the same thing.

This is how conspiracy theories work: take very true pieces of information (he has some), some kind of subversive force that is always felt but never seen (he makes that clear in the video), lots of good story telling, bake at 350 for an hour and there ya go. Not completely logically inconstant but just not true.

Stick with the real stuff. I keep saying this: black history is full of incredible stuff. We don't need to go making up ideas to make it interesting.