Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So this fool OP is telling me that Chief Caonabo and Queen Anacaona didnt's exist? :what:
:lupe:

Where are the other Ayiti, Quisqueya M' Bohio natives at? @Soundbwoy , @LordEssdot , @LeVraiPapi , @beanz , @Raul
Please address this ignorant fool. I dont have the energy to fight today. I have work to do today.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
So this fool OP is telling me that Chief Caonabo and Queen Anacaona didnt's exist? :what:
:lupe:

Where are the other Ayiti, Quisqueya M' Bohio natives at? @Soundbwoy , @LordEssdot , @LeVraiPapi , @beanz , @Raul
Please address this ignorant fool. I dont have the energy to fight today. I have work to do today.

funny i was just reading about them today in a short wiki about enriquillo. they definitely existed from what im reading. i havent read this thread tho just your post ill catch up to it some other time.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
funny i was just reading about them today in a short wiki about enriquillo. they definitely existed from what im reading. i havent read this thread tho just your post ill catch up to it some other time.
Should have learned that in elementary school. Didnt you grow up in DR?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:rudy: all i did is post the places Jamaicans come from

If your going to be redundant stop posting in this thread. You havent proved a single lick all those "black" people on the island of Jamaica descent from west and central africa.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah it did...

*quick story*
My mother knows a lady whose Great great grandfather was a middle man during the slave trading days in back in Ghana.

Long story short he gained A TON of wealth BUT his life was hectic and he was always paranoid b/c the families of the people he sold were steady trying to kill him even after the slave trading stopped which was like the mid-late 1800's