• All blacks came on slave ships straight from west africa

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think all of you are being extremists.,..this should be an intelligent discussion w/o the name calling lol

I will repeat myself... The so called slave trade was an act of war on us on a global scale. To believe that all of us came from west Africa to the "new world "because of the slave trade is doing a real disservice to our kemetic/Moorish history for those who are in the know... Denying this shows how real powerful white supremacy is..

Questioning the the validity of the story told by Europeans of the slave trade or the amount of slaves transfered from west Africa is not synonymous with with denying your west African roots...

Knowing that we have had maps and understood the currents between Africa and the so called "new world" from time is just another testament to who we were and what we've forgotten

We traveled to Atlantis/the do called "new world" before Europeans existed on this planet lol

We were here during Pangaea, we travelled after Pangaea and certainly not all of us came here on boats during the so called slave trade

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Were r the atlantic slave trade receipts?

Someone plz show me if it exists...

Where r all those boats?

300 million of us 4 real??

Cacs r gonna b real mad when yahshua shows up :lolbron:

Them cave people came over and seized what is ours
Then how did we get here if not slavery?

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I think all of you are being extremists.,..this should be an intelligent discussion w/o the name calling lol

I will repeat myself... The so called slave trade was an act of war on us on a global scale. To believe that all of us came from west Africa to the "new world "because of the slave trade is doing a real disservice to our kemetic/Moorish history for those who are in the know... Denying this shows how real powerful white supremacy is..

Questioning the the validity of the story told by Europeans of the slave trade or the amount of slaves transfered from west Africa is not synonymous with with denying your west African roots...

Knowing that we have had maps and understood the currents between Africa and the so called "new world" from time is just another testament to who we were and what we've forgotten

We traveled to Atlantis/the do called "new world" before Europeans existed on this planet lol

We were here during Pangaea, we travelled after Pangaea and certainly not all of us came here on boats during the so called slave trade
Then how did we all get here? Are ya'll sayin we were just chillin in America with the Indians when Europeans came over?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
people need to take themselves out of the gene pool if they believe what the op is spouting

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
people need to take themselves out of the gene pool if they believe what the op is spouting

Bro, this is a conversation. We bouncing thoughts back and forth, if you got a point to make, make it. I havent seen anyone yet prove every negro was taken from west africa to a new world. These same nikkas writing paragraphs when pawg threads pop up :mjlol:

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Bro, this is a conversation. We bouncing thoughts back and forth, if you got a point to make, make it. I havent seen anyone yet prove every negro was taken from west africa to a new world. These same nikkas writing paragraphs when pawg threads pop up :mjlol:
You say it's a convo but won't answer my question? :upsetfavre:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Its not that we don't have a connection from Africa....We do...this is simply saying that our ancestors were on the land before the story they tell of them bringing us here on slave ships. Our people were all over these lands before the Atlantic slave trade. The so called people they made us believe that were indians when columbus came were african people....."

^ I believe that comment sums up the point of the video
there is a sect of folks that believe this idea that "the black man was already here and not brought here as slaves. " here being the islands as well as the americas.. I think it comes from what people look like that are so called indigenous. at least the few tribes that we can still see in different parts of the world. anyone notice they almost always look like little blackish/asianish people?

now some may say, "okay fine what if that is the case what difference does it make? the white man still had a foot on our necks and still does to this very day."
which would be a true statement. The difference it may make is that we see how in America the so called Native Americans have received reparations for their land being snatched from them and their people being wiped out. So now, even though black americans are still due reparations no matter how you look at our history. It would be a lot easier to get our reparations if we could prove this was our land that the white man came in and colonized. We would have a direct line of reparations as the native americans. The courts, nor could congress say "bu bu bu... its not the same." if some how we were able to prove Blacks folks were here Pre columbus, pre slave trade(and that this didnt exist)." they in essence would have to pay us ASAP. vs us having to go thru all sorts of extra hoops to prove we deserve reparations as black slaves.

Then there's the thing about having a history and having a land that you call home. Truly home because thats where you are really from. If black folks found out they were indeed americans before america was built. blacks would taken even more pride in their country and countrymen. That could change people's outlook. ya never know.

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then how did we all get here? Are ya'll sayin we were just chillin in America with the Indians when Europeans came over?

Yes , some of us were here already from west Africa from along time ago... You dapped my first post but clearly didn't watch the video.. Pls watch the Ivan van sertima video

Check this lil bit out

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Caribs from Dominica

You say it's a convo but won't answer my question? :upsetfavre:

You didn't quote me, I didnt see it. And the answer is YES. Its very possible. Its also possible africans couldve made voyages here as well, theres all types of variables, it doesnt have to be 1 way. We should question that every black person sitting in this so called "new world" came on a slave ship, especially since its hard to prove :yeshrug: