• Total voters

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nah it did...

*quick story*
My mother knows a lady whose Great great grandfather was a middle man during the slave trading days in back in Ghana.

Long story short he gained A TON of wealth BUT his life was hectic and he was always paranoid b/c the families of the people he sold were steady trying to kill him even after the slave trading days.

So it happened because you know some lady who was a middle man somewhere supposedly :francis: . This is the exact type of response I typically get from africans. You realize how many people were taken over how many HUNDREDS of years supposedly and all you guys can come up with is a few here and theres :francis:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it happened because you know some lady who was a middle man somewhere supposedly :francis: . This is the exact type of response I typically get from africans. You realize how many people were taken over how many HUNDREDS of years supposedly and all you guys can come up with is a few here and theres :francis:

uh.......yeah idk what to tell you:yeshrug:

this isn't the type of stuff anyone would want to make up

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
If your going to be redundant stop posting in this thread. You havent proved a single lick all those "black" people on the island of Jamaica descent from west and central africa.

i don't need to prove anything. We are Africans. Most of us are mixed with Akan ancestry. Deal with it

and i'll post where every the fukk i want to fakkit

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i don't need to prove anything. We are Africans. Most of us are mixed with Akan ancestry. Deal with it

and i'll post where every the fukk i want to fakkit

Exactly, no proof. You're done. We can polly back and forth if you have something, but there is no proof millions of africans were taken and theres ALOT of proof of blacks that were already here :francis:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, no proof. You're done. We can polly back and forth if you have something, but there is no proof millions of africans were taken and theres ALOT of proof of blacks that were already here :francis:
where's the proof that the Tainos on Jamaica are black? the burden of proof is on you because our culture, physique, and language is African-derived/influenced and you are not Jamaican if you think otherwise

Why don't you just admit you don't like Africans you chi chi man

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
uh.......yeah idk what to tell you:yeshrug:

this isn't the type of stuff anyone would want to make up

I know, its possible that africans WERE taken, but the question is do they account for ALL of even the MAJORITY. Which there is no proof of. Kingdom of Kongo had a good relationship with Portugal and used to sell them slaves, but most of them went into Europe. Its possible they were then transported over there, but that still doesnt account for the Majority. The Europeans who came to America said the people they saw look like blacks so it would be easy to lie and pretend they got ALL of them from Africa and pretend they dont belong to the land that theyre on.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can somebody explain to me where the 300 million number came from? That's more than ten times the number I'm familiar with.

Also @Deluuxe , when someone makes an assertion that goes against a hundred years of established scholarship, the proof lies on them to disprove it to the satisfaction of others. I can't say gravity isn't real and you have to prove that it is.

On the subject, I recommend everyone take a vacation to West Africa and visit some of the barrac00ns and slave castles people were kept in. The one I went to still had the goods that were traded for people. Really changes you.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can somebody explain to me where the 300 million number came from? That's more than ten times the number I'm familiar with.

Also @Deluuxe , when someone makes an assertion that goes against a hundred years of established scholarship, the proof lies on them to disprove it to the satisfaction of others. I can't say gravity isn't real and you have to prove that it is.

On the subject, I recommend everyone take a vacation to West Africa and visit some of the barrac00ns and slave castles people were kept in. The one I went to still had the goods that were traded for people. Really changes you.

Im aware of those, Ive seen the numbers of the total slaves all over the place, and yes even 300 million :mjlol:. Black people should naturally be open to questioning it as this narrative comes from the same people who erased their culture and gave them European names. This dude has alot of info on his page thats interesting, thats were I got the paintings https://plus.google.com/+JohnnieAborigine/posts?banner=pwa