15%2B-%2B1

15%2B-%2B1

15%2B-%2B1

15%2B-%2B1

14%2B-%2B1

--------------------------------------------------------
"Ostium Flumines Paraybae [Brazil]"
by John Ogilby, 1671
A picturesque scene of merchants trading goods with native Indians. Ogilby has included two galleons in the distance of this striking view of a fort on the coast of Brazil. This view appeared in John Ogilby’s seminal atlas America: Being the Latest, and Most Accurate Description of the New World, published in London in 1671. Ogilby’s work is an English translation of Arnoldus Montanus’ Die Nieuwe en onbekende Weereld…, published in Amerstdam, although greatly expanded in some instances and with new maps and views. A nice dark impression.

In the late 1630s, Holland attempted to reassert its claim over Brazil by establishing a series of forts along the coastline. One of the best-documented colonies was the expedition led by Prince Maurits of Nassau, who attempted to assemble an intellectual court in the New World. He brought with him a group of highly accomplished artists, mapmakers, and scientists to record the mysteries of Brazil. They included the celebrated painter Frans Post, and the astronomer George Markgraf, who produced the first serious study of the southern sky. Post painted a wealth of images of the Brazilian landscape and the surrounding vegetation and wildlife. His works are some of the earliest European paintings of Brazil and were eagerly reproduced in print by Dutch engravers.

14%2B-%2B1

I got these from https://plus.google.com/ JohnnieAborigine/posts?banner=pwa, dude has alot of interesting stuff. nikkas huffing and puffing like they know for sure truely what happened. :russ:

Last edited:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Everyone will go in on you because of what they learned in school.

None of us were first hand witnesses so

I'll give this video a chance... but I can't promise I won't laugh

Thats what Im saying, Im open all ears to the knowledge. I just want to introduce some information to the contrary of what these cacs said

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jamaicans are not native to Jamaica or the Americas. 99.9% of us come from West and Central Africa, Ireland, England, Spain, China, or India.

And please tell me how you are 100% sure of that. :mjlol: (Black Jamaicans, I mean)

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Our culture, language, history, and physique. The remaining Tainos intermarried into the black population

Im asking you to prove 100% , 300million west africans were taken and brought. :mjlol:. The answer is you cannot. Your talking about a group of people who at the time thought the world was flat and just overcame rulership from under moors in 1492. Now all of a sudden there transporting 300million africans across the world. How in the blue hell was that even possible?

Peace%20with%20Black%20Caribs.jpg

^ in the islands (note background). Cac's trying to make peace treaty with Caribs.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Im asking you to prove 100% , 300million west africans were taken and brought. :mjlol:. The answer is you cannot. Your talking about a group of people who at the time thought the world was flat and just overcame rulership from under moors in 1492. Now all of a sudden there transporting 300million africans across the world. How in the blue hell was that even possible?

Peace%20with%20Black%20Caribs.jpg

^ in the islands (note background). Cac's trying to make peace treaty with Caribs.
when did i say 300 million slaves were taken to Jamaica? i don't even know where you getting that number from. Jamaicans have minimal Taino ancestry. Caribs are not Tainos either.

are you Jamaican?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
when did i say 300 million slaves were taken to Jamaica? i don't even know where you getting that number from. Jamaicans have minimal Taino ancestry. Caribs are not Tainos either.

are you Jamaican?

Its a number Ive heard throw for the TOTAL Africans taken from african supposedly. Nobody is saying these people dont exist, we are saying black people EXIST. Im carribean... My mom is from St.Vincent, my dad Jamaican. I dont think you realize everything you know about yourself has been told to you by your SLAVERS who erased your identity FOR A REASON. Im just saying. :yeshrug:

"Melanin decided to just skip completely over this warm colossal landmass of America huh? Even Europe had their so-called negro inhabitance with the Moors and all of the oldest skulls that were found."

14%2B-%2B1

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Its a number Ive heard throw for the TOTAL Africans taken from african supposedly. Nobody is saying these people dont exist, we are saying black people EXIST. Im carribean... My mom is from St.Vincent, my dad Jamaican. I dont think you realize everything you know about yourself has been told to you by your SLAVERS who erased your identity FOR A REASON. Im just saying. :yeshrug:

"Melanin decided to just skip completely over this warm colossal landmass of America huh? Even Europe had their so-called negro inhabitance with the Moors and all of the oldest skulls that were found."

14%2B-%2B1
whether or not blacks lived in the Americas before Europeans is irrelevant because Tainos were not black