Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This nikka, Donald Glover, served us poison fish.

And I'm glad I ate the blowfish.

He made a show with his bare hands and served it at room temperature. Every prestige television show worth it's soy sauce does it that way. No one seemed to notice until a brother from Atlanta did it the same way. Suddenly the show is dirty. But, if the sushi / show is good, then the viewers will come.

Alfred was staring out the window at Popeyes, longing for his c00n chicken served to him by an Aunt Jemima who told him and us that it's her recipe. That Popeyes is probably a metaphor for the show DAVE. Show about a rapper trying to make it. It's actually about 2 Dave's, one of whom is black. With Atlanta ending, our future is DAVE. But DAVE'S recipe is not Lil dikky's recipe. And DAVE is no ATLANTA.
I don't know if I wanna compare DAVE to Popeye's. Then you're saying Atlanta's this little show with only scant community support.

Atlanta fans fiended for this show during the hiatus the way we fiended out for Popeye's every time they had a new deal or a new sandwich

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
"I need a bathroom" :russ:
If you know you know!!
UnimportantGreenBadger-max-1mb.gif
karlous-miller.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
i feel like darius is trying to forgive himself for something

when he was talking about how he has calmed down & the way the gun appeared in his hand as she ran away saying it's your fault

the cops in the rear view is a theme too

makes it feel like he's the only survivor & it's all dreams/memories

he was watching this on tv just like we were

really every individual will kind of see it colored by their own personal experience..........

Last edited: