Atlanta: The Final Season | Official Thread | FX & Hulu

Daps
Explain for the uninitiated bitte

This was the exchange that happened after last week's episode aired.

Like I said before I think Earn and paper Boi are dead and Darius is dreaming what it what have been like had they made it out alive. He’s the only one that survived. Look at the first episode he says it felt like Deja Vu. Y’all don’t be paying attention. How did he know exactly what kinda alligator was in the room when it was his first time meeting willie. This is his dream. He says to the girl that this is a simulation. It’s inception type shyt a dream with in a dream within a dream. But I could be wrong mane idk.

as in the entire series was a dream of what coulda been after the fact??? :dwillhuh:

Breh i don't like you but that would seriously be amazing and explain the absurdity/dream-like reality of shyt the Atlanta universe :ohhh: On some kinda reminiscent of the movie "Sucker Punch". Tons of discourse would be had with that angle.... :wow:

I need you to be wrong tho. They can't jackass like you call it :sadcam:

I’m thinking either it’s some dream or some type of spritual plane/bardo/ purgatory for enlightenment. With Darius guiding everyone to enlightenment. Idk but it’s definitely not normal. And Darius is important to the story.

He died in the first episode. Do y’all pay attention? They in some kinds purgatory Bardo type shyt. He says in that one eisode he dreams about Van every night. The dream he has about the White Earn and finding his bag that shows the worlds are connected. The invisible car. They died in the shoot out and this is a “what if” type of series. It’s not real.

That doesn’t make any sense for several reasons but go ahead and cook breh

It don’t make sense cause you nikkas don’t pay attention.

This series BETTER not fukking end with it having been all some crazy Darius fever dream

@Ziggiy you my guy but I really hope it doesn't come down to you being wrong and the coli's 2022 WOAT poster being right :mjlol:

:wow: you been giving all these deep, thought provoking analyses only to potentially get upstaged in the twilight hour by this fool:mjlol:

:pachaha: @CapitalforCapital is a retarded genius.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Main two are from Donald Glover bringing up Sopranos as the only competition (Sopranos was from Tony’s POV hence the screen going black in the end) & how the episode ended with Darius watching Judge Judy and how the episode starts with Darius waking up to the same thing

he said he knows it's a dream when he sees thick judge judy.

She wasn't thick though

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They left it ambiguous but the fact that Darius smiled so joyfully at the end made it clear to me that it was real. After the craziness with London and the emotional turmoil of reliving a last moment with his brother. Another experience of losing Al, Earn, and Van would have been devastating, not joyful.

Also there’s absolutely no WAY Darius dreamed the entire show. His “dreams” were all of people he knew. Earn, Van, and even Al’s many adventures throughout the series involve people that Darius NEVER knew or interacted with.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
This nikka, Donald Glover, served us poison fish.

And I'm glad I ate the blowfish.

He made a show with his bare hands and served it at room temperature. Every prestige television show worth it's soy sauce does it that way. No one seemed to notice until a brother from Atlanta did it the same way. Suddenly the show is dirty. But, if the sushi / show is good, then the viewers will come.

Alfred was staring out the window at Popeyes, longing for his c00n chicken served to him by an Aunt Jemima who told him and us that it's her recipe. That Popeyes is probably a metaphor for the show DAVE. Show about a rapper trying to make it. It's actually about 2 Dave's, one of whom is black. With Atlanta ending, our future is DAVE. But DAVE'S recipe is not Lil dikky's recipe. And DAVE is no ATLANTA.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So this therapy can cause hallucinations. Fitting sense water was a major theme in season 3

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This nikka, Donald Glover, served us poison fish.

And I'm glad I ate the blowfish.

He made a show with his bare hands and served it at room temperature. Every prestige television show worth it's soy sauce does it that way. No one seemed to notice until a brother from Atlanta did it the same way. Suddenly the show is dirty. But, if the sushi / show is good, then the viewers will come.

Alfred was staring out the window at Popeyes, longing for his c00n chicken served to him by an Aunt Jemima who told him and us that it's her recipe. That Popeyes is probably a metaphor for the show DAVE. Show about a rapper trying to make it. It's actually about 2 Dave's, one of whom is black. With Atlanta ending, our future is DAVE. But DAVE'S recipe is not Lil dikky's recipe. And DAVE is no ATLANTA.

He''s throwing shot at the sellouts that were saying DAVE was better.